First day C+E training. Could've gone better

toonsy:
I passed my C+E with two minors

toonsy:
Thanks everyone. Just to update I passed my C+E with two minors - one for taking a safety shunt on the reverse (I could’ve got it in first time but why risk it) and one for not overtaking a lorry on a dual carriageway which was doing about 20mph in a 40mph (lost I think) but I held back because I knew there was a roundabout coming up bit in hindsight I could’ve got around it in time.

All in all though a good drive, well chuffed with myself.

Well done.

I also done my C+E yesterday afternoon at Garrets Green and passed, a good day for passes at Garrets Green :smiley:

andyf3110:
I also done my C+E yesterday afternoon at Garrets Green and passed,

andyf3110:

toonsy:
Thanks everyone. Just to update I passed my C+E with two minors - one for taking a safety shunt on the reverse (I could’ve got it in first time but why risk it) and one for not overtaking a lorry on a dual carriageway which was doing about 20mph in a 40mph (lost I think) but I held back because I knew there was a roundabout coming up bit in hindsight I could’ve got around it in time.

Well done.

I also done my C+E yesterday afternoon at Garrets Green and passed, a good day for passes at Garrets Green :smiley:

Well done man. Which route dud you do? Which examiner did you have?

toonsy:

andyf3110:

toonsy:

Well done.

Well done man. Which route dud you do? Which examiner did you have?

I turned left at the McDonalds roundabout down into Stetchford round by Aston Hall, down the Tyburn Road and back to the test Centre. The traffic was not all that bad as it was just before the schools closing. Steve was the examiner a real nice guy

Chelmsley Wood, Airport, Solihull for me. I had Clive and he’s sound.

Congratulations dude, it’s a fantastic feeling :smiley: I passed mine a week today and I’m still buzzing !