C+e training query

So I’m doing my c+e training this week. It’s safe to say I thought id struggle on the reverse, it seems however that the instructor says my roundabouts are the weakest. When approaching he says I need to keep slowing up (which ok, I have taken on board) the part im struggling with is when I think it’s all clear to my right, I get out and a car comes shooting around the corner having to slow, obviously I know pulling out in front of a car is a serious, but I don’t see what I can do about that when there was previously nothing there. This instructor doesn’t like it when I ask him questions and seems to lose his sh|t, he seems to think I’m arguing with him…when all im doing is trying to find out the right way of doing things…

Edit…the training firm im with assessed me and said I could do it in 12hrs, I chose to take 16hrs. Well this guy is knocking my confidence to be perfectly honest…not sure I’m going to pass on friday.

Michael Douglas:
This instructor doesn’t like it when I ask him questions and seems to lose his sh|t

YOU URGENTLY NEED TO TALK TO THE BOSS OF THE SCHOOL

Roundabouts - if nothing is in sight then ok to go no matter if something does then appear once you have committed
Where its a fail is if something is in view or could reasonably be expected to be there when you start to commit - for example looking across you see a fast approaching car that could potentially reach you as you pull out

instructors should never knock your confidence your paying for his time (affectively your hiring him & lorry), i would look to speak to whoever is in charge regarding this and if need be explain to them that you feel instead of making progress your going backwards due to the instructor and your not happy and if this continues you would like some extra hours with a different instructor at no extra charge or be looking some form of refund to go train elsewhere. (I’m not 100% where you would stand just stating what i would i do)