Expectations

robroy:
Apparentlly I’M a troll. :smiley: :laughing:

I’ve long at my suspicions about you tbh, firstly we all know that Liam Neeson was Robroy, secondly your claim to be a Toon fan is obviously fake as there are only Ant and Dec and occasionally Gascoine who are actually fans, and lastly but most damningly in my mind is that I’ve never seen you and It’s Joe in a room at the same time! Troll :imp:

Jamesduff:

milesahead:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage
As for me i work 4 days 12 hour shifts no nights out and day work
I clear in my wage packet 700 plus 18 a day lunch money
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month
At the end of the 4 week cycle i have Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday off

That sounds good, what company if not a secret?

Its one of the old tesco contacts plus there is a lot more

The only Tesco drivers who earn that amount, were original snodland driver’s, but they were working 5 days, not 4.

robroy:
Have you clocked the Feedback Forum on these Herberts? :smiley:

There you go again, name calling. Proof your a Troll and a union extremist. :smiley:

xichrisxi:
So it’s £36K a year which I guess is good for hgv driving depending what area your in…When I was driving I was getting £33.5k a year so around £650 a week.
Those that asked if that’s before tax,of course it it otherwise he’d be on £20 an hour and earning £49K a year driving HGVs which although many dream of will never happen.

Just a little correction the basic is 54 euro a year so yes i clear 700 plus 72 tax free
Make up what a bank holiday pays at 2 and a half

Lucid-dreams:
However with me being a new member doesn’t automatically entitle me to be a troll, does it?

Course not.
It just happens to be true in your case

The-Snowman:

Lucid-dreams:
However with me being a new member doesn’t automatically entitle me to be a troll, does it?

Course not.
It just happens to be true in your case

These are the nature of comments I’m referring to, how dare you assume I’m a troll? Moderators must take action on this, I hope they do. Lucid Dreams.

Jamesduff:

xichrisxi:
So it’s £36K a year which I guess is good for hgv driving depending what area your in…When I was driving I was getting £33.5k a year so around £650 a week.
Those that asked if that’s before tax,of course it it otherwise he’d be on £20 an hour and earning £49K a year driving HGVs which although many dream of will never happen.

Just a little correction the basic is 54 euro a year so yes i clear 700 plus 72 tax free

Co-op are paying you in euros?..Not for long they won’t be :laughing:

If youre so precious as to demand actions from moderators for being called a troll rather than just prove you arent one then maybe the internet in general isnt the place for you.

If you didnt want to be called out as a troll then maybe your first comment a day after joining shouldnt have been an insult to British drivers as a whole.

xichrisxi:

Jamesduff:

xichrisxi:

Co-op are paying you in euros?..Not for long they won’t be :laughing:

Tesco’s you mean !!

The-Snowman:
If youre so precious as to demand actions from moderators for being called a troll rather than just prove you arent one then maybe the internet in general isnt the place for you.

If you didnt want to be called out as a troll then maybe your first comment a day after joining shouldnt have been an insult to British drivers as a whole.

It’s very well known uk roads and laybys are amongst the dirtiest in Europe. Nothing personal to those who are clean, if you are one of those who are throwing litter out your car. Shame on you and YES I am being personal in such case. You calling me a troll is personal and I don’t deserve to be called such. Lucid Dreams.

the maoster:

robroy:

I’ve long at my suspicions about you tbh, firstly we all know that Liam Neeson was Robroy, secondly your claim to be a Toon fan is obviously fake as there are only Ant and Dec and occasionally Gascoine who are actually fans, and lastly but most damningly in my mind is that I’ve never seen you and It’s Joe in a room at the same time! Troll :imp:

:laughing: :laughing:
Well tbf like Liam ‘‘I have got a particular set of skills’’ :sunglasses: , …well ok I can handle a 13 spd Fuller which aint the same skills as his. :blush: :smiley:

Can’t speak for Dec, but Ant and Gazza are both ■■■■ heads, so how very dare you,? we have NOTHING in common…yeh, ok I’m lying. :smiley:

Also how tf did you suss I was ‘‘It’s Joe’’? :open_mouth:
You’re too bloody good for me Maost…I AM that troll. :cry:
:wink:

Jamesduff:

xichrisxi:

Hello James, That’s an excellent salary! I would happily move country to earn such currency! Lucid Dreams.

robroy:
Also how tf did you suss I was ‘‘It’s Joe’’? /quote]

You said Its Joe bounced your head off the pavement though Rob when you dissed the gold hi viz… :grimacing:

The threads on here are getting ridiculous and repetitive, WTF are the mods doing ■■? Pierrot 14

I’ve flagged it up, but as a newbie mod, I’m not entirely up to speed on where lines are drawn.

Unfortunately mods can’t be here all the time.

albion:
I’ve flagged it up, but as a newbie mod, I’m not entirely up to speed on where lines are drawn.

And I had you down as a sensible one… :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:

albion:

And I had you down as a sensible one… :grimacing:

I’m going to frame that, no-one has ever said that before :smiley:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month

Your spoofing!!!

Tesco drivers over here on 12hr 4day contracts they’ve been on since Tesco arrived in NI and bought over Stewart’s Supermarkets maybe 20yrs ago.

The ain’t on no £700wk net
Not even £600!!!
Unionised too.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Tesco drivers over here on 12hr 4day contracts they’ve been on since Tesco arrived in NI and bought over Stewart’s Supermarkets maybe 20yrs ago.

Not even £600!!!
Unionised too.

Agree. Anyway if you did have a number like your man claims you’d keep it bloody quiet, wouldn’t you.

Big Truck:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

Your spoofing!!!

Not even £600!!!
Unionised too.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I did say euros are they paying in euros in northern ireland now
Dunabate co dublin