Even Dopey Dixon is jumping ship!

the nodding donkey:
He’s seen the rise of TN own hero, and decided to jump before he got pushed. There’s only room for one queen bee…

Whom do we speak of Mule?

discoman:

AndrewG:

discoman:

AndrewG:
Enlighten me…Dopey Dixon??

Don’t pretend you don’t know him … just don’t ask him to reverse in front of a camera crew …

Seriously no, i dont know him. There again ive never watched anything to do with Stobarts on tv…

YouTube mark Dixon E stobarts, then u can suffer him like we had too… biggest drip on the road.

Sorry but I’ve got to disagree with you 100% on that last statement you made.
The biggest drip on the road is Trucker Jay, and I use the word Trucker loosely.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

I fully agree with Robroy…and my bit to add is ,it seems like this bloke is using his brains ,to get the same kind of money at least,for being behind a desk,and having a life,rather than sleeping in a tin box.

zeddman:
I fully agree with Robroy…and my bit to add is ,it seems like this bloke is using his brains ,to get the same kind of money at least,for being behind a desk,and having a life,rather than sleeping in a tin box.

I was with you until you used the ‘‘Tin box’’ dayman chestnut :unamused: mate.
:smiley:

This seems a big fuss about nothing, it must be quite a few years since they did the program, so the bloke has been doing the job for a few years now and has now changed jobs, nothing really remarkable about that, happens regularly.

Never really understood the hatred that seemed to be aimed at to drivers who took part in the program, what you saw them do and heard them say would have been edited from hours of mundane stuff to make a program that was made to appeal to people who weren’t in the industry, and boy did it work, and for a change there was a program in telly that showed truck drivers in a positive light instead of the normal bad press we seem to get and that was no bad thing, regardless to how contrived the whole thing was.

Those who can - do.

Those who can’t - recruit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t it incredible that people can get so involved with someone that they do not even know or have met can speak so ill of that person by saying how much of a ■■■■■■■■ he is. It is a picture that has been painted of him by their own and others minds. He is just a driver that everyone knows from a TV series that has portrayed him in a different light to what he is actually like. He has a big twitter following and is liked by thousands, so obviously on here he is painted as a complete knob head. The woes of fame and human nature I suppose.

Just walked through tesco Goole , logistics people uniform , so he’s not jumped ship as logistics people are stobarts agency , just shuffled about :laughing:

Is it compulsory to wear a silly hat and/or talk in a weird accent to pull a “heavy load”? No suedehead, of course its not…but i also watch outback truckers where a lot of them wear hats, so do a lot of english guys, i admire the Heavy Haul guys and these boys do an excellent job, and the office staff seem a great deal more human than the general run of the mill office bod.

As for an opinion on Dopey Dixon i can only give my opinion on him via the tv prog, as i would for others in the limelight, i dont know him, nor would i , as that laugh of his would drive me nuts, and his general commentary as he works says a great deal about him.

You jealous buggers all know I’m Mark Dixon surely, I was outed last year…

I still loves you all though x

good luck to the ■■■■ - I dont give a ■■■■ to the programs or the Stotbart haters it just a job deliver a to b

sammym:
Is this the bloke?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0-PhO2L_MA

Well thats 2:17 of my life i will never get back

TheNewBoy:

sammym:
Is this the bloke?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0-PhO2L_MA

Well thats 2:17 of my life i will never get back

you wouldnt say no

villa:

TheNewBoy: