Stobarts urban worrier

What a total ■■■■
How big is his ego
The worlds greatest driver but only in a straight line.

My good why do I waste a hour of my life watching it

im watching it now,what a load of crap

I know! Don’t know about best driver, but he has to get over himself. He’s made a complete ■■■ of himself on tv!

wonder if theres a sausage roll forum where sayer employees rip into greggs after watching them on tv?

No talk of them ruining rugby truck stop tho

on plus side chaps death race is on after :sunglasses:

Chuck an egg at him.

I know how he feels when he was stuck in the Tesco car park, but I would have just parked up nearby and unloaded the three trolleys

james1973:
What a total ■■■■
How big is his ego
The worlds greatest driver but only in a straight line.

My good why do I waste a hour of my life watching it

What is he ‘worried’ about then ? … Oh wait ! you mean ‘Warrior’

Bloody iPhone auto correct

Almost got away with it to

what about the ■■■■■■ that said he was up in the Italian mountains and had to rough it, some international driver he was, leaving the uk without supplies in his truck having to depend on locals feeding him soup, he should stick to leading the sad spotting doughballs on a tour of the depots cos he aint no international driver.

Have you guys missed the point that its a tv company trying to make an exciting programme for the general public out of a fairly boring job ?

Here’s an idea, if you don’t like Stobarts don’t watch the programme !

i only watch it for a laugh at what a load of tossers they all are

sierrapaul:
i only watch it for a laugh at what a load of tossers they all are

ALL■■?

There’s a TV programme about truck drivers?

Just out of interest when did this new 16 foot height limit come in? Maybe the stobart rail driver should tell all the double deck drivers their trailers are illegal.

I watched it and the store delivery he could not get in was a good example at Somerfields, working out of Ross-on-Wye.Before any job you were given a briefing note using the traffic light system.Get a green light and it was cheers easy, I got a good drop, mmmmm no !

We found the H&S rep would visit each site make his assessment take a few photos, route too, pros and cons etc. The trouble was he would go at sparrows ■■■■, no traffic in the car park no pedestrians to contend with, no traffic on the entry point.Some jobs were an absolute mare, it got to the point the union got involved and we refused to do anything until a banksmen came out to stop the traffic on the approach to the unloading bay.

Stobarts buying Sheep now ? worrier/warrior/keyboard/ :laughing:

flat to the mat:
Stobarts buying Sheep now ? worrier/warrior/keyboard/ :laughing:

Yes, they’re breeding them to fill the 35 new Pezzaioli’s they’ve just bought. Ewe know it makes sense.

Denis F:
Have you guys missed the point that its a tv company trying to make an exciting programme for the general public out of a fairly boring job ?

Here’s an idea, if you don’t like Stobarts don’t watch the programme !

blimey Denis, you might be on to something there , i’ll try it , see if it works :smiley:

…forum might go quiet for a few days though :unamused: :smiley: