Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers

For any one who is interested Channel 5 are showing a new series of the above subject the first episode is starting on Fri Sept 24th the series was filmed from there Crick depot.

Do you know if this is the programme where they followed the drivers for a while and even filmed their home lives? Female driver at Newark got filmed during a working day.

Yeah,saw the article in the Chron. Driver Mark Dixon aged 32 will be prominent,“HIS” truck is named after his youngest girl,Phoebe-Grace. Nothing wrong with that,but I was under the impression that at Stobbies once you moved yer kit out for weekly rest,the unit was fair game for the rest of the crew?

Dunno then?:
Yeah,saw the article in the Chron. Driver Mark Dixon aged 32 will be prominent,“HIS” truck is named after his youngest girl,Phoebe-Grace. Nothing wrong with that,but I was under the impression that at Stobbies once you moved yer kit out for weekly rest,the unit was fair game for the rest of the crew?

Not unless your Mark Dixon apparently!!!1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
He must be one of the BLUE-EYED Boys at Crick to be appearing in this STOBART MOVIE :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i’m based at Aveley and it used to be alright to leave your gear in the unit over the Weekend but not any more :imp:

I hope it doesnt get pulled early like the last series!!

My truck doesnt get used that often at weekends either,saying that i’ll go in again on Sunday and find its been out lol!!

I would rather watch gay ■■■■!! :unamused: :unamused:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: there was a rumour down the valley’s you starred in one… ■■■ bucket :laughing: :laughing:

dustylfc:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: there was a rumour down the valley’s you starred in one…■■■ bucket :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah I know I started it!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:not a gay one tho

These is fantastic news for all the Eddie spotters up and down the country.

georgeking:

Don’t they do enough spotting already George :smiley:

dessy:

georgeking:

Don’t they do enough spotting already George :smiley:

Some can’t do enough Eddie spotting :smiley: infact there is now an industry build up on Eddie spotting, probably most folk on here are spotters.

can anyone explain why you would want to spot a stobart lorry?
they all look the same to me,whats the attraction,not slagging peeps who do it, just dont get it :confused:

use a name:
can anyone explain why you would want to spot a stobart lorry?
they all look the same to me,whats the attraction,not slagging peeps who do it, just dont get it :confused:

i could never understand train spotters either but hey sum people need excitement in there sad lives :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Northamptonguy341:
For any one who is interested Channel 5 are showing a new series of the above subject the first episode is starting on Fri Sept 24th the series was filmed from there Crick depot.

i,d rather pull my teeth out way pliers than watch that ■■■■ tinkler telling me how good stobbarts are while some ■■■■ in back ground walks about way his pigeon chest stuck out trying to bust his lovely green shirt …

merrymaid:

Northamptonguy341:

i,d rather pull my teeth out way pliers than watch that [zb] tinkler telling me how good stobbarts are while some [zb] in back ground walks about way his pigeon chest stuck out trying to bust his lovely green shirt …

My guess is that you’ll watch it,otherwise how will you be able to come on here and post how crap it was :confused:

Dunno then?:

merrymaid:

Northamptonguy341:

i,d rather pull my teeth out way pliers than watch that [zb] tinkler telling me how good stobbarts are while some [zb] in back ground walks about way his pigeon chest stuck out trying to bust his lovely green shirt …

My guess is that you’ll watch it,otherwise how will you be able to come on here and post how crap it was :confused:

We are now a nation of Eddie spotters.

ffs why does stobart get all this great publicity,
they laid me off after beating a life thetening illness said i would never be fit to do the job again,
laid loads off over the last few years,
employs anyboby these days,
drivers are no better than any other driver,
trucks are no better than any other truck,
and for some reason the company seem to think they set the standards :imp: :imp:

yorkshire terrier:
they laid me off after beating a life thetening illness said i would never be fit to do the job again,
and for some reason the company seem to think they set the standards :imp: :imp:

I hope you have made a swift recovery from your illness. My previous posts were being cynical, the thing about Stobart is that they are so much bigger then other hauliers and in all seriousness I can’t see anyone catching up with them.

georgeking:

yorkshire terrier:

I hope you have made a swift recovery from your illness. My previous posts were being cynical, the thing about Stobart is that they are so much bigger then other hauliers and in all seriousness I can’t see anyone catching up with them.

I have no feeling about Stobart either way but was thinking about them the other day. It’s swings and roundabouts, big companies come and go and it just happens to be Stobarts turn. BRS, TDG, Wincanton etc. Nothing is forever.