Eu referendum whats your vote

Off FB.

This woman nails the Brexit solution perfectly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Un45y1SHqI

Grumpy Dad:

Sky News:
Rupert Murdoch’s bid to compete against the mighty Warner Brothers offering of Bugs and Daffy in their Looney Tunes roles.
Just as silly, but not as witty.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Grumpy Dad:

Sky News:
Rupert Murdoch’s bid to compete against the mighty Warner Brothers offering of Bugs and Daffy in their Looney Tunes roles.
Just as silly, but not as witty.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Nothing silly about her solution at all, we just haven’t had a prime minister with the gonads to tell the eu exactly where to get off, all we have is self centred politicians who back down when confronted and hang our troops out to dry

^^^

Simple, that is what has been so ■■■■■■■ obvious from day one and is why leavers are getting increasingly angry. There was none of this ■■■■■■■■ about not knowing what we voted for that the establishment is so keen on promoting. That is 1000% why we voted to leave and that is what we expected the outcome to be. That is also why we want to see these traitors strung up.

If only there was a new Guy Fawkes, all he would have to do is make sure the house was full up hearing the result of one of there votes so as to destroy as many of those ■■■■■■’s called MP’s as possible in one go. Its almost unbelievable the way they are carrying on, and as for TM how many goes does she need to get the picture that her deal is not wanted, lost her voice, lost her way and lost any respect she may have had, in any other sphere she would have been long gone by now.
The public are at there wits end with this fiasco which is not proper or right, democracy is dead and no point in a general election as no one in there right mind would bother to vote because MP’s think only of themselves and not the ordinary men and women who put them there in the first place.
As we speak we have trucks stuck in a 25 mile snarl up approaching Calais caused by a work to rule by the French who first need to know what work means, if this is the taste of what’s to come there is absolutely no point in having extra ferries on stand by, we should block entry to any foreign trucks arriving from France forthwith also ban any goods from that country just turn it round and send it back, if its a war they want lets give them back more and some and keep that permanent and teach the planks a lesson, Buzzer

53384006_2227696973987346_8703161023823085568_n.jpg

I wonder if this will be allowed to last as long as any French protest?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … s-15973304

Sir +:
I wonder if this will be allowed to last as long as any French protest?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … s-15973304

That’s what we need here a bit of gallic attitude, an uprising to show the EU and our MP’s we have had enough, they have no right to extend Brexit and all it entails and all MP’s should forfeit there salaries and the money paid to the EU instead of tax payers contributions, its time for action that’s for sure Buzzer.

I totally agree Buzzer, however past experience has taught me that the response most likely wouldn’t be too dissimilar to Father Ted Crilley and Father Dougal McGuire rocking up at Parliament with a couple of banners reading " Down with this sort of thing ! ", or " Careful now ! " …As uprisings in this country go, a protest such as this would most likely be construed as being " Cataclysmic " by British standards.

France & the French are a bloody joke, there customs on a work to rule just to try and prove a point over Brexit. The EU should fine the Frogs a million Euro’s a day til they stop ■■■■■■■ around as its European goods they are holding up, The Dutch wont even load any trucks till these J.Arthurs clear the backlog, Buzzer.

A day written off because the frogs have decided to take industrial action and carry out 100% checks… Question being what we’re they employed to do in the first place? … Half arsed checks ■■

Grumpy Dad:
A day written off because the frogs have decided to take industrial action and carry out 100% checks… Question being what we’re they employed to do in the first place? … Half arsed checks ■■

They are making a point. That they aren’t being provided with the staff and the tools to cope with the madness to come.
And whose fault is that, I wonder? Certainly not those drivers who voted to remain, but all have to suffer.

That is what is really meant by ‘taking back control’. :laughing:

Spardo:

Grumpy Dad:

They are making a point. That they aren’t being provided with the staff and the tools to cope with the madness to come.
And whose fault is that, I wonder? Certainly not those drivers who voted to remain, but all have to suffer.

They aren’t taking control, they are protesting by doing the job they were suppose to be doing in the first place and that’s completing 100% checks, these aren’t customs formalities they are doing these are security checks.

Grumpy Dad:

Spardo:

Grumpy Dad:

They aren’t taking control, they are protesting by doing the job they were suppose to be doing in the first place and that’s completing 100% checks, these aren’t customs formalities they are doing these are security checks.

The ‘taking back control’ is what the Brexiteers have been banging on about all this time. They can hardly complain when someone else does, because of their decision. I don’t see them doing this at other borders in Europe.

Spardo:

Grumpy Dad:

Spardo:

Grumpy Dad:

The ‘taking back control’ is what the Brexiteers have been banging on about all this time. They can hardly complain when someone else does, because of their decision. I don’t see them doing this at other borders in Europe.

The French aren’t protesting on our behalf and most certainly not taking control, if anything they are taking advantage of a situation that they hope will benefit them financially.
My point is these people are protesting by completing the task they were employed to do in the first place, it’s not customs formalities, which is the brunt of the argument and something they as security will not get involved in, perhaps if the lazy french twonks had done the job correctly in the first place ie 100% checks illegal entry would be a lot lower

So why are you complaining about

a day written off

if you think this should be done all the time then? If you are moaning about immigrants you should be pleased now, shouldn’t you? :confused:

Things hotting up in Paris this weekend as the green jacket protesters have taken to lighting fires and setting buildings alight as well, they don’t like Macron (who does) he favours the elite and the rest of the troops don’t like it. If they get going there will be death in the end for sure from one side or the other, time the wayne kerr went, Buzzer

Apparently the British Truckers are going to take some action of there own we shall see, in the past it has always been thwarted by police and the army but if enough join in we could send a very important message to the betrayers within Whitehall that the majority in this country have had enough of them prolonging and making a complete hash of Brexit. We should have had the job done and dusted by now but that is not the case, lets see if we have the stomach to bring the place to its knees but I have my doubts if that will ever be the case, Buzzer

I’m all for telling may&co to get on with it and get out of Europe but blocking the m25 isn’t going to work is it? Who would know when they actually blocked it :smiley:

Buzzer:
Apparently the British Truckers are going to take some action of there own we shall see, in the past it has always been thwarted by police and the army but if enough join in we could send a very important message to the betrayers within Whitehall that the majority in this country have had enough of them prolonging and making a complete hash of Brexit. We should have had the job done and dusted by now but that is not the case, lets see if we have the stomach to bring the place to its knees but I have my doubts if that will ever be the case, Buzzer

Clip from “Unity News Network”, slightly to the right of …anyone…?
… Ah…everyone.