Eu referendum whats your vote

Neither do I mate, my point exactly.

Worth Listening to David Lammy MP:

Carryfast:
Don’t remember us having no bog roll in 1972.

I seem to remember being taught at school to only use 3 sheets & that was the IZAL unabsorbent

Funny aint it,this thread has got up to 90 pages and we have no more clue than we had on page 1. :laughing: :open_mouth:

Ain’t that the truth?

whisperingsmith:

Carryfast:
Don’t remember us having no bog roll in 1972.

I seem to remember being taught at school to only use 3 sheets & that was the IZAL unabsorbent

Yes and I can also remember using my pocket money to buy chicken or fish and chips at the fish and chip shop next to my senior school having had years of zb school dinners at infants and primary.Usually going home and forgetting to go back for the afternoon.So home for chicken and chips for dinner and Crown Court on the tele and decent bog roll at home what’s not to like.

So yeah right yet another typically selective remainer attempt to re write history.This time based on predictable dodgy government procurement policy and tendering.Nothing new there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdm_hmqp0Ao

They could do with a truck load of that in s hitehall as there is a lot of crap that needs mopping up, Buzzer

untitled.png

When I heard that “crack” that we will run out of Bog Rolls, well it just shows how out of touch our “so called” leaders are. There are plenty of Bog Rolls produced in the UK with absolute no input from abroad. In fact most of them are produced from recycled materiel. Some of the more “luxurious” Brands do have a certain amount of new fibre ( woodpulp) added but not in any great quantity. So the comment that we will run out of Bog Rolls is just plain “project fear” ! Cheers Bewick

They set the transition period to install project fear in us all ,So far lasting approximately 31 months .
Roll on no deal & Wto ,Then we can negotiate world wide .

Beetlejuice:
They set the transition period to install project fear in us all ,So far lasting approximately 31 months .

As I understand it - could be misinformed - under WTO laws all goods must be treated the same so apples from the USA and from Eire must be subject to the same border checks
That means we either do no checks for all or have borders for all

As I cannot see us doing no checks so all sorts of nasty stuff can be imported then that means a hard border for Ireland … YES?

Bewick:
When I heard that “crack” that we will run out of Bog Rolls, well it just shows how out of touch our “so called” leaders are. There are plenty of Bog Rolls produced in the UK with absolute no input from abroad. In fact most of them are produced from recycled materiel. Some of the more “luxurious” Brands do have a certain amount of new fibre ( woodpulp) added but not in any great quantity. So the comment that we will run out of Bog Rolls is just plain “project fear” ! Cheers Bewick

For when a mans got to do what a mans got to do, don’t worry he’s on his way…

Ossie

ROG:

Beetlejuice:

As I understand it - could be misinformed - under WTO laws all goods must be treated the same so apples from the USA and from Eire must be subject to the same border checks

As I cannot see us doing no checks so all sorts of nasty stuff can be imported then that means a hard border for Ireland … YES?

How so when the EU internal market obviously pre dates and trumps WTO rules in applying one rule for its own and another rule for outside the bloc.Just as the UK/Eire internal market based on pre existing arrangements and protocols going back to before both the WTO and the EU,can.

ROG:

Beetlejuice:

OR a hard border between N.I. and mainland UK, which crosses several red lines for many groups.
As you say WTO rules, are Rules, and isn’t shorthand for a pick’n’mix approach.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

ROG:

Beetlejuice:

Yes as I see it Rog.
I see Mrs Foster claims today that Ireland has never had a hard border!
Dont know where she had her head in the 70s. :open_mouth:

Perhaps when southern Ireland see how well we do after Brexit they will leave as well then that would solve the problem once and for all. :stuck_out_tongue:

gerbil sb152:
Perhaps when southern Ireland see how well we do after Brexit they will leave as well then that would solve the problem once and for all. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good point. What was it exactly that they got wrong and had to vote on again to please their current EU masters?

gerbil sb152:

Hold fire there a second Kev think you may be suffering from premature ■■■■■■■■■■■. TM may lose the vote tonight but she is not going to give in, she will almost certainly go back to sprout park and have another go at Junkyard and company and I would not rule out any dirty dealings there as its almost the norm nowadays, Corbin thinks he’s got a pair but I think different and a general election will do nothing for the good of this country and I for one don’t want him in power as he is definitely deluded.
The fact of the matter is there is a major problem here with an extension of the withdrawal date something I think is totally unethical and should under no circumstances be allowed to happen and we should leave without a deal, the problem is the best laid plans sometimes go ■■■■ up and I have a feeling this may well happen totally against the will of the majority of this nation but as we have witnessed that don’t mean out as we don’t seem to count any more and they are supposed to represent us.
Will be watching the outcome of the vote on telly tonight and it will probably get higher viewing figures than when JR got shot, waiting with baited breath for what happens next but for sure it wont be what we want right now, Buzzer.

Oops that went well for her can somebody send her some izal :stuck_out_tongue:

eurotrans:
Oops that went well for her can somebody send her some izal :stuck_out_tongue:

PM’s Brexit deal rejected by 230 votes bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46885828

Sent from my cab laughing my socks off

Well that result was a big kick in the teeth for TM and JC has now called for a motion of no confidence in the government so we have to go through all that bowlocks tomorrow. Then TM will spend more tax payers money going back to see the corrupt EU leaders so lets hope they send her packing else this will go on and on for years, Buzzer