ERF beautys

heres some ive driven, i owned and some mates ERFs

56 Neil Faulkner.jpg

34 Glynn H.jpg

19.jpg

Ulceby.

Now for the best looking ever :smiley:

I remember that didn’t he have an equally good foden as well.that axle looks like it’s been added later in life

One I took in Altrincham last week

Stand aside ■■■■ Denby and Stan Robinson , and let Turners of Hoole lead the way forward in multi-trailers !

This E.R.F. shows it is capable of hauling 2 semi-trailers , as photographed in the car park adjoining
the British Commercial Vehicle Museum , Leyland , a couple of years ago .

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
Stand aside ■■■■ Denby and Stan Robinson , and let Turners of Hoole lead the way forward in multi-trailers !

This E.R.F. shows it is capable of hauling 2 semi-trailers , as photographed in the car park adjoining
the British Commercial Vehicle Museum , Leyland , a couple of years ago .

Detecting a ■■■■ take?

wincanton erf

This motor is still working taking trailers for MOT. Still looks good. regards Kevmac47

Here is the second photograph of Turners of Hoole E.R.F. , but this time taken showing the offside view .
The E.R.F. unit in the background is shown coupled to the second semi-trailer .
Compare the photos, - neither artic was moved during photography.

O. K. , dew , yeah , it what you say in your comment ! !

Stanfield:
One I took in Altrincham last week10

Truck/reg number look very familiar. It could be the colour that does it, but is that an ex-P&O Roadtanks unit?

Cheers,

kevmac47:
0This motor is still working taking trailers for MOT. Still looks good. regards Kevmac47

Yeah Kev…its immaculate…i would love the brown e series one thats behind it to restore…ive dropped the hint a few times :smiley: