ERF beautys

J94JTR

Ulceby.

scan0031.jpg

billybigrig:

marmon86p:
My current ride, last motor to carry ERF name: although its all MAN

Goes well enough, even pushing V8 Scannys uphill

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

does it no help that the scania is fully freighted or atleast pulling sum decient weight & the erf is pulling an empty stepframe?

truckers boy:

billybigrig:

marmon86p:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

does it no help that the scania is fully freighted or atleast pulling sum decient weight & the erf is pulling an empty stepframe?

that t cab isnt a v8

dagv8:

truckers boy:

billybigrig:

marmon86p:

that t cab isnt a v8

dont matter what it is !!,it needs to vacate that lane !!!

He’s probably a proper driver making sure he is past the motor on his inside, waiting to flashed in, not like a lot now, who would take your mirrors
off as they pass. regards Kevmac47

curnock:

dagv8:

truckers boy:

billybigrig:

marmon86p:

that t cab isnt a v8

dont matter what it is !!,it needs to vacate that lane !!!

hope the t cab doesent have to break sharpish

Immingham.

Here it one of Milltechs. They are based in Wirksworth, Derbyshire and it is seen here at Ambergate recovering a Swede.

Milltech-K198-THA-towing-at-S.jpg

Ulceby today.

scan0100.jpg

Jeff Smiles 1st ERF.png

Ulceby today.

ebay.co.uk/itm/erf-ecx11-oly … 46003b9bb6