some erfs

one of my least favourite marquees (at least to drive and live in anyway :laughing: )

enjoy…

very nice photos of a good manufactur
until the take over from the hermans.

With yo on that, Pete. They always got you there, didn’t they.
Good photos. Thanks.

That one on the bottom isnt fluff"s is it mat?? :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink: And by the way, seeing that Nunny motor 2nd from top with cab up, reminds me, apparently you went up the yard for a gander round Gowers motors one day (think it was bob told me), did you get any pics of mine■■?

I like the shelving unit in the last one. :smiley:

excellant pictures, like the trucks myself especially with a twin splitter. :laughing:

Nice pics :smiley:

For some reason my knackered brain read the title as “Smurfs” not “Some ERFs”, so I expected to see pictures of little blue people driving trucks :unamused: :laughing:

Well, I suppose some of them are about the right colour :smiley:

"Where are we all coming from …"

Errr, you’ll have to excuse me I think I need to go lie down …

We used to have some at Blakes at Alcester and i can say what a cracking truck they were.Once you got used to the Twin Splitter they were sound,at least the brakes had some feed back on the pedal unlike some of these new motors.Great pic’s though mate

i had an ec erf, i came off a 4 series scania onto it, i hated the scania (thought it was rubbish) and found myself wanting the scania back :blush:

im sure they were good in their day, but i always thought they were outdated and rubbish :open_mouth: never had a twin splitter though, and i have heard that once you get used to them, you wont want another gearbox

aimee:
For some reason my knackered brain read the title as “Smurfs” not “Some ERFs”, so I expected to see pictures of little blue people driving trucks :unamused: :laughing:

Well, I suppose some of them are about the right colour :smiley:

"Where are we all coming from …"

Errr, you’ll have to excuse me I think I need to go lie down …

aimee, i really wish you hadnt posted that, ive got that bloomin song in my head now, and cant get it out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: mind you, i got the barron nights version in there now D"oh!! “where are you all coming from… were from dartmoor on the run… how did you work out your route… we followed the arrows on our suits…” o god, this is not good. :blush: :blush: :cry:

:laughing: Sorry :laughing:

mind you, i got the barron nights version

And you publicly admitted it?

euromat:
never had a twin splitter though, and i have heard that once you get used to them, you wont want another gearbox

That subject has been debated many times on Trucknet.

Personally, I love the Twin-Splitter box. I’d be chuffed to bits to be given a wagon with one.

The Horwood’s of Maidenhead one, 5th picture down was subject of a fleet focus on the E14 ERF’s in truck and Drivr a good few years back. I seem to recall the operator liking it a great deal back then.

8wheels:

mind you, i got the barron nights version

And you publicly admitted it?

i havent got the record :open_mouth: , just remember seeing it on top of the pops :cry: