Driving again after 21 years story (pt.1) + Hello everyone

The end

Ah cool I can block trolls on this forum …awesome !!

Ciao.

Wow a Trucknet record…A classic flounce off after only 8 posts.
:laughing:
Love the way the parting shot is edited afterwards. :laughing:

robroy:
Wow a Trucknet record…A classic flounce off after only 8 posts.
:laughing:
Love the way the parting shot is edited afterwards. :laughing:

why should I be the victim now I can just block the trolls look its easy : :smiley: w0ot wo0t !

fivetide:
The end

Its a good tool to have is blocking trolls, please go on with your story there are so many people waiting to see what you did and how you did it.
When i started to read it the first thing i thought was this guy should write a book because he sounds like a guy who has traveled a lot and knows a lot about life and is at the top of his game.
There is not many people here like that, so you would be letting down a lot of people if you dont complete it

Ahh so you’re back Joe.
Have you been on a Spotterfest?
I’m gutted… you’ve left me off your list. :cry:

robroy:
Ahh so you’re back Joe.

Who’s Joe and I don’t beat puppies so I haven’t blocked you

fivetide:

robroy:
Ahh so you’re back Joe.

Who’s Joe and I don’t beat puppies so I haven’t blocked you

Yap yap woof yelp.

I like fivetide. He is giving as good as he gets [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] com on five teach them.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Well I’d be happy to see part 2!

My agency experience has told me that for the most part jobs you turn up to that you have a bad feeling about then simply walking away would have been the best option, but every now and again one of these jobs can turn out to be quite a decent experience.

Assuming that a lot of these drops are to be to private residences, there is the possibility of some very nice bonuses, especially running up to Xmas, some of those ‘bonuses’ might be more likely to go to a fit bloke in his 30s rather than an unfit one in his 50s though :wink:

Vid:

My agency experience has told me that for the most part jobs you turn up to that you have a bad feeling about then simply walking away would have been the best option, but every now and again one of these jobs can turn out to be quite a decent experience.

Assuming that a lot of these drops are to be to private residences, there is the possibility of some very nice bonuses, especially running up to Xmas, some of those ‘bonuses’ might be more likely to go to a fit bloke in his 30s rather than an unfit one in his 50s though :wink:

Good for you but its part 3 we are waiting for, please keep up, it is a brill story he should write a book

nightline:

fivetide:
The end

Its a good tool to have is blocking trolls, please go on with your story there are so many people waiting to see what you did and how you did it.
When i started to read it the first thing i thought was this guy should write a book because he sounds like a guy who has traveled a lot and knows a lot about life and is at the top of his game.
There is not many people here like that, so you would be letting down a lot of people if you dont complete it

Thanks nightline I will write the whole story up and than post it in one go.
As for the trolls, I asked a friend of mine whos a mental health nurse working with young adults with personally disorders why trolls are like they are. He said its because they have no control over their own lives so they try and take control of others by personal attacks and attempting to get them to do something they dont want to… I fell for it I admit, but I can shake it off and take a deep breath , however they are stuck in a cycle of fear and self hatred, which is a shame for them.

Fivetide.
You sir are a legend. I am sat here laughing my head off. He aint no troll. I never normally post replies for fear of the usual tn responses but i will risk it this time. Someone get him a pint. Sod it… i will get you a pint, which layby are you at lol

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

fivetide:

nightline:

fivetide:
The end

Thanks nightline I will write the whole story up and than post it in one go.
As for the trolls, I asked a friend of mine whos a mental health nurse working with young adults with personally disorders why trolls are like they are. He said its because they have no control over their own lives so they try and take control of others by personal attacks and attempting to get them to do something they dont want to… I fell for it I admit, but I can shake it off and take a deep breath , however they are stuck in a cycle of fear and self hatred, which is a shame for them.

Dont thank me fivetide your story is well worth reading, if you compare it to whats been posted here the last two weeks you would know what i am talking about.
Your friend is so right but you have to tell your story even if its only to make other people aware of whats out there, thats what this site is all about.
You are such a good story teller it just grabs you, keep it up its been so good so far.

nightline:

Vid:

Good for you but its part 3 we are waiting for, please keep up, it is a brill story he should write a book

Where’s part 2? Some of us that log in here actually work for a living driving HGVs and can’t read every post 3 seconds after its been posted you know?

Vid:

nightline:

Vid:

Where’s part 2? Some of us that log in here actually work for a living driving HGVs and can’t read every post 3 seconds after its been posted you know?

Can you people not keep up its 3 we are waiting for, mods have taken down 1 and 2 already i wonder why.

nightline:
Can you people not keep up its 3 we are waiting for, mods have taken down 1 and 2 already i wonder why.

The mods haven’t taken anything down, fivetide has edited out parts 1 and 2 himself.

tachograph:

nightline:

The mods haven’t taken anything down, fivetide has edited out parts 1 and 2 himself.

Ok sorry about that, i wonder why he would take it down it was such a good post, thats a pity.

Why do I feel like I arrived late to a party?

Captain Caveman 76:
Why do I feel like I arrived late to a party?

Why do I feel that one or two (or three) people on here are having conversations with THEMSELVES. :neutral_face:
Weird ! :laughing: