Drawings from past to future

back to bizz carryfast, :grimacing: cheers

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Pillaging over for the season so I have lifted the Ship out of the water and taking it to dry undercover storage for repairs and re varnish ready for new season in 2018 :smiley: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Blimey Bewick that ain’t big enough for any self respecting pillager.You’ll only get as far as Liverpool with that and they’ve got nothing worth nicking and probably won’t even make it across the Solway to nick some malts off the Scottish on a good day. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

This is a real one.Around 5m wide and 23 m long. :wink:

khm.uio.no/english/visit-us/ … dship.html

Only difference “CF” is that my one floats ! Yours doesn’t mate ! :blush:

Bewick:

Carryfast:
This is a real one.Around 5m wide and 23 m long. :wink:

khm.uio.no/english/visit-us/ … dship.html

Only difference “CF” is that my one floats ! Yours doesn’t mate ! :blush:

Being able to float on Lake Windermere doesn’t cut it. :smiling_imp: :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkMVsNEwvX0

youtube.com/watch?v=XORSpUUy0lQ

Doubt if that lack of free board could handle a proper Atlantic swell without getting swamped though. :open_mouth: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=XS-KZXiV8DQ

bma.finland:
0not yet Dennis ,i have a hangover :grimacing: cheers Benkku

Probably best used for fishing benkku ! not much good for pillaging not much space for the plunder, lager beer maybe, but you would be drunk by the time you hit the beach which would probably be up-side down with no oars :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Have you missed a trick, CF? This drawing was posted about 14 postings up the page in your honour and I notice you haven’t responded!

petter%20v8.jpg

ERF-NGC-European:
Have you missed a trick, CF? This drawing was posted about 14 postings up the page in your honour and I notice you haven’t responded!

Unlike the Guy sadly even with the most optimistic what could have been will a 6 wheeler 8 v 71 powered Bedford Big J with a Fuller was never going to happen because absolutely nothing would fit. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

But if bma could only get that CV12 powered classic Pete with Rolls grille done. :wink: :smiley:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
not yet Dennis ,i have a hangover :grimacing: cheers Benkku

Probably best used for fishing benkku ! not much good for pillaging not much space for the plunder, lager beer maybe, but you would be drunk by the time you hit the beach which would probably be up-side down with no oars :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

got a bigger on too,it has a 8 potgardner for helpengine ,goes nice :grimacing: cheers Benkku

bma.finland:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
1not yet Dennis ,i have a hangover :grimacing: cheers Benkku

got a bigger on too,it has a 8 potgardner for helpengine ,goes nice :grimacing: cheers Benkku

Spot on bma. and if that is “CF” approaching in that “wee fishing smack” can I suggest that you rev the 8LXB up and tack to “port”? but don’t forget to throw him a Life belt Oh! and it isn’t far to shore is it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

robert got a better one of the Rolls now :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0robert got a better one of the Rolls now :grimacing: cheers benkku

Ah-ha! You have revived the Rolls Royce Eagle-engined long-hauler with the Motor Panels sleeper and 9-sp Fuller - brilliant! Robert :laughing:

after Bexit Daf Leyland finds ther isa new innermarket ,and starts up some old trademarks ,lke Guy Big J,sorythe prototype is made in holland ,that,s why the LHD :unamused: ,cheers Benkku :laughing:

Haven’t seen one of these around for a while

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ERF-NGC-European:

bma.finland:
0robert got a better one of the Rolls now :grimacing: cheers benkku

Ah-ha! You have revived the Rolls Royce Eagle-engined long-hauler with the Motor Panels sleeper and 9-sp Fuller - brilliant! Robert :laughing:

Now can we also have the CV12 powered classic Pete conventional with that grille put on the front of it. :smiley: :wink:

Some inspiration for the mythical beast here and don’t forget to put the RR badges on the engine cover sides. :smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTSVRr4LpGs

I did tell you that “CF” would infect your great site bma. ! Cheers benkku Dennis.

■■■■ happens :unamused: ,well after bexit modell nr 2 ,for middle distance :wink: ,chees Benkku

bma.finland:
0[zb] happens :unamused: ,well after bexit modell nr 2 ,for middle distance :wink: ,chees Benkku

:laughing: :laughing:

rolls nokka.jpg the is no chance of my ,to put together a royal RollsRoyce whit a simple petebilt ,style it have to bee :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0after Bexit Daf Leyland finds ther isa new innermarket ,and starts up some old trademarks ,lke Guy Big J,sorythe prototype is made in holland ,that,s why the LHD :unamused: ,cheers Benkku :laughing:

With a 240 8-cylinder Gardner Benkku? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bma.finland:
0[zb] happens :unamused: ,well after bexit modell nr 2 ,for middle distance :wink: ,chees Benkku

With AEC TL12 engine or big ■■■■■■■ and 9-speed Fuller,I would drive that. :laughing: :laughing:

bma.finland:
0 the is no chance of my ,to put together a royal RollsRoyce whit a simple petebilt ,style it have to bee :grimacing: cheers benkku

:open_mouth:

Blimey it looks like a cross between a 1940’s Wraith limo and a Scammell Highwayman and to add insult to injury the CV12 ain’t even going to fit. :frowning: :laughing: Maybe Robert could photoshop the Rolls grille onto a Scammell Commander instead and we’ll see what that looks like.But trust me that grille will work best stuck on the front of the classic Pete. :bulb: :wink: