Drawings from past to future

got a bit overheated maybe , :unamused: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
got a bit overheated maybe , :unamused: cheers benkku

Superb! Now why didn’t Atkinson think of that? Those Borderers (or Defenders, if the drawing shows a 6x4) were no competition for the Europeans in the early to mid '70s; but if they’d done as Benkku so neatly draws, we could have had that LHD Euro-spec Borderer (with or without the extra axle) with its Aerodyne-roofed sleeper cab and the usual choice of 8LXB, RR Eagle (the 280 perhaps) or ■■■■■■■ 290. Alas, they didn’t make a LHD version as far as I know.

By sheer coincidence this very morning I revived my Atkinson CLT Krupp cab thread and I wonder in amazement how they got the European attempt so wrong. Have a look at my Seddon-Atkinson LHD 400 thread: they produced a competitive and potentially brilliant truck with a decent cab and 335-bhp with LHD but they didn’t bother to offer it as a production model, only as a rare option. Robert

not meny in Finland of these ,cheers benkku

random picture

bma.finland:
0 random picture

Random, But very nice , Keep them rolling “bma.finland”, I envy your great talents my friend, You are a genius with you artwork, Regards Larry.

thanks, Larry. this is testdriving the Bedford J BIG in finland ,whit V8 DD and fuller ,Carryfast on the wheel :question: :grimacing:

Lawrence Dunbar:

bma.finland:
0 random picture

Random, But very nice , Keep them rolling “bma.finland”, I envy your great talents my friend, You are a genius with you artwork, Regards Larry.

Completely agree with Larry’s comments. Appreciate you sharing them with us.
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

the first picture on here 21 of september 2012,o the time goes by

bma.finland:
0thanks, Larry. this is testdriving the Bedford J BIG in finland ,whit V8 DD and fuller ,Carryfast on the wheel :question: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice one mate!

cold cold heart :unamused: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0thanks, Larry. this is testdriving the Bedford J BIG in finland ,whit V8 DD and fuller ,Carryfast on the wheel :question: :grimacing:

Now this is all you want bma., “CF” posting on your site :cry: First of all he will give you lessons on how to draw correctly !! and point out where you are going wrong with your pencil ! :blush: Then he will tell you how much better the DD engine is than the Scania and Scania made a big mistake by not fitting the DD engine ! :frowning: Cheers benkku Dennis.

bma.finland:
0the first picture on here 21 of september 2012,o the time goes by

Great drawing!

Well No Dennis ,think we can tis on our own :laughing:

bma.finland:
Well No Dennis ,think we can tis on our own :laughing:

Another beauty! Do you live near a fishing port? I remember watching the lorries loading up in Scotland at fishing ports when I was a wee laddie.

yes in the acipelago of turku finland

One top picture

land @sea love them bouth

Pillaging over for the season so I have lifted the Ship out of the water and taking it to dry undercover storage for repairs and re varnish ready for new season in 2018 :smiley: Cheers benkku Dennis.

not yet Dennis ,i have a hangover :grimacing: cheers Benkku

Bewick:
Pillaging over for the season so I have lifted the Ship out of the water and taking it to dry undercover storage for repairs and re varnish ready for new season in 2018 :smiley: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Blimey Bewick that ain’t big enough for any self respecting pillager.You’ll only get as far as Liverpool with that and they’ve got nothing worth nicking and probably won’t even make it across the Solway to nick some malts off the Scottish on a good day. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

This is a real one.Around 5m wide and 23 m long. :wink:

khm.uio.no/english/visit-us/ … dship.html