Drawings from past to future

I think I was attaching my files wrong. Here’s another from 1 page back that I suspect might not have been viewable. This is the Peterbilt from Spielberg’s Duel.

finished pic.JPG

well ,i m alive ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
well ,i m alive ,cheers benkku

I Hope you are keeping well bma. ! With it being Summer season I just thought you were out in The Long Ship pillaging and raiding up and down the Baltic and would not be back home until the first snow flurries :blush: Cheers bennku Dennis. :wink:

well have been in hurry hunting ■■■■■■■ turist in the arcipelagoroads all summer ,cheers benkku

this is one that make my heart pumping ,so beast and beauty

bma.finland:

Excellent drawing!! A real beauty

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bma.finland:

Now look here bma. you will have Larry crying into his Scotch and diluting it :cry: looking at that super drawing of a Foden tractor unit !! Cheers Dennis.

might like this one then :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
might like this one then :grimacing: cheers benkku

Larry will definitely like this great drawing bma. because he ran one just like it ! Cheers Dennis.

and one more ,trying to understand brittish , :unamused: Cheers benkku

bma.finland:
and one more ,trying to understand brittish , :unamused: Cheers benkku

Excellent drawings bma. the front one is a heavy haulage tractor unit and if you look into some of the other thread you will see that Edward Beck from Manchester ran some motors like that. Cheers benkku Dennis.

Thank you for the info Dennis ,just go on whit one i have learned to be fond off :unamused: ,cheers benkku

Great Stuff there BMA, Keep them rolling, Regards Larry.

Benkku, you are excelling yourself this month! Robert :smiley:

let the show go on,then ,kippis benkku

BMA, I am intrigued to know how long such a picture takes you to draw. I couldn’t do it at all, well, nowhere near your high standard and I hate to think how long. Not to mention how many rubbers I’d get through!
Cheers
Johnny

usually black&white take 1-2 h and colored 3-4 ,whit background a hour more

bma.finland:

Very very impressive. A talented chap indeed. I’ll try and not be too jealous [emoji1] Thanks for sharing them with us.
Johnny

bma.finland:

:sunglasses: A significant improvement Benkku. I feel honoured indeed! :smiley: . Cheers, Robert

this was one of few british that was common i Finland ,cheers benkku