Drawings from past to future

meanwhile waiting for inspiration for new after Bexit models one pre EEC one :open_mouth: cheers Benkku

bma.finland:
0meanwhile waiting for inspiration for new after Bexit models one pre EEC one :open_mouth: cheers Benkku

Green and yellow would be good,Fridged Freight from Diss,Norfolk. Bill Robins would like that. :smiley:

jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0 jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get another horse to make it an 8-pot then give it to Dennis. :grimacing:

Chris Webb:

bma.finland:
jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

Aye take the ■■■■ Webbo :wink: These two fellas I was driving were from the IOM, if I got them yoked to one of those 'ere Trams on Douglas Fron’t I would guarantee to give the geriatrics a ride of their ■■■■■■■ lives and they defo wouldn’t feel like sitting 'ont front and eating their cheese sarnies afterwards either ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

scan0048.jpg

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

bma.finland:
1 jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

Aye take the ■■■■ Webbo :wink: These two fellas I was driving were from the IOM, if I got them yoked to one of those 'ere Trams on Douglas Fron’t I would guarantee to give the geriatrics a ride of their [zb] lives and they defo wouldn’t feel like sitting 'ont front and eating their cheese sarnies afterwards either ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Some big 'ouses with 'osses int IOM Dennis.From the north of the island were they,that seems to be the area for 'osses? Nice photo…

there is alwaysa goodtime to put upp the Best ,or Dennis :grimacing: ,big hug Benkku
:grimacing:

bma.finland:
0there is alwaysa goodtime to put upp the Best ,or Dennis :grimacing: ,big hug Benkku

Excellent Benkku!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

bma.finland:
1 jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

Aye take the ■■■■ Webbo :wink: These two fellas I was driving were from the IOM, if I got them yoked to one of those 'ere Trams on Douglas Fron’t I would guarantee to give the geriatrics a ride of their [zb] lives and they defo wouldn’t feel like sitting 'ont front and eating their cheese sarnies afterwards either ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Some big 'ouses with 'osses int IOM Dennis.From the north of the island were they,that seems to be the area for 'osses? Nice photo…

Not just sure which part of the IOM they were from Chris but they were being stabled at this farm next door to our depot while they were waiting to return to the island. They belonged to a farmer called Jack Collinson who had originally moved from near Carnforth ( after selling his farm to Farnley Sand & Gravel) to the IOM and he was big competitor in the Horse driving world. Cheers Dennis.

bma.finland:
0there is alwaysa goodtime to put upp the Best ,or Dennis :grimacing: ,big hug Benkku

You are an absolute Star bma. that was the first new Atkinson Borderer I bought in 1971 and my favourite out of the many I got later. Cheers Benkku Dennis.

something light for the saturday

bma.finland:
0something light for the saturday

The Bedford KM must have the Gardner 8LXB in I am sure ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That should get “CF” out from under his stone bma. Cheers Benkku Dennis.

,put on the colors,cees benkku

bma.finland:
0,put on the colors,cees benkku

Really nice!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

an old one from meny pages ago :unamused: cheers benkku

very big D

bma.finland:
an old one from meny pages ago :unamused: cheers benkku

A shot of “The Crew” on a Brady 680 Power Plus Octopus, my long gone mate Eric at the wheel and me stood by the side. That Octopus and trailer was a replica built be a chap called Ray Stevens which had originally been a Shell tanker and it had the 600 Leyland engine. All the same it was a credit to Ray and his workmanship and he was pleased that Eric and I were the “real deal” Cheers benkku Dennis.

Benkku,

I’d still like you to draw a picture of my truck…

I’d pay you for it…

Greetz Geoffo…

wellgeoffo put up a pic,maybe i try :unamused: