Disgusting racism- man OUTRAGED

A 34-year-old man from Southend has admitted that he is OUTRAGED after spotting a sign outside James Paget Hospital in Lowestoft that ‘discouraged him’ from going inside as he feels that it is racist and discriminatory.

Derek Malcolm, whose grandparents settled in the UK in 1959 after coming over from the West Indies, believes that the declaration that the hospital is ‘smoke free’ is unacceptable due to the way that the word ‘smoke’ can be interpreted to mean ‘black person.’

He told Southend News Network’s Chief Reporter that he intends to take his fight to the very highest level.

He said: ‘The word ‘smoke’ is just another horrible word that can be used to describe a black person, and while it is nowhere near as commonly-used as other terms in modern society, it is still an unacceptable insult to someone over the colour of their skin.’

southendnewsnetwork.com/news/man-threatens-legal-action-over-racist-sign-at-suffolk-hospital/

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Another pc pillock

Mr Derek Malcolm, what a ■■■■ :unamused:

southendnewsnetwork.com/news/man … -hospital/

i refuse to reply on the grounds that it would be a life ban and most likely ensuing charges for racial abuse…hush my mouth…
:open_mouth:
the zz top drummer was the only one clean shaven and i think his name was frank beard…
the band smokey were all pink.

if this ■■■■■ offended by someone calling him smokey he has led a sheltered life…oohhhh i wish this wasnt censored out of its brains…but at least we can all think. :slight_smile:

To be fair, no-one in Southend is very bright. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

i thought that was quite derogatory until I read this article :laughing: :laughing:

absolute class.
i already posted about the guy wanting an indian tattood on his back,after an hour he asks for a tomohawk as well…tattoo guy says,gives a min,im still finishing off his turban… :slight_smile:

He’s right.I think they should pay him the whole of next year’s NHS budget as compensation. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=4heHLbchPKk

dieseldog999:
absolute class.
i already posted about the guy wanting an indian tattood on his back,after an hour he asks for a tomohawk as well…tattoo guy says,gives a min,im still finishing off his turban… :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:

Harry Monk:

i thought that was quite derogatory until I read this article :laughing: :laughing:

Unbelievable! Well, almost. Obviously wants to show his legs off too, can`t he wear long trousers?

Signs at Rdc`s that say : No drivers allowed in the staff canteen, or no drivers allowed to use these toilets, staff only, in a way, is a form of segregation , you drag their stuff halfway over Europe or beyond, and the appreciation is , you are not allowed to eat or do a number two .

Has anyone noticed the complainants’ QCs’ name?
Dennis Di Menace?

Am I the only smelling a wind up? This can’t be for real can it? Spick and span cleaning?

There’s no easy way to break this to you guys, but Southend News Network is a spoof website - ALL their stories are wind-ups…

Sent using smoke and mirrors

Roymondo:
There’s no easy way to break this to you guys, but Southend News Network is a spoof website - ALL their stories are wind-ups…

Yep as I posted above, Dennis Di Menace QC is a slight giveaway. :laughing:
Google “uncyclopaedia bungle” for something even more convincing.

Muckaway:

Roymondo:

Yep as I posted above, Dennis Di Menace QC is a slight giveaway. :laughing:
Google “uncyclopaedia bungle” for something even more convincing.

To be fair Desmond Di Menace would have been an even better clue. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard so many whooshes. :laughing:

peterm:
I don’t think I’ve ever heard so many whooshes. :laughing:

:blush: :blush:

I’m probably not the only one who was hoping this thread had gone away :grimacing:

I might have to keep bumping it up then. :smiley: