Racism.

Is it the new buzzword ? Seems you can’t blow yer bloody nose nowadays without being called a racist.

I blew my nose earlier, and wasn’t called a racist.

Mind you, she nearly ripped my ears off though…

peterm:
Is it the new buzzword ?

Not really, you’re at least two decades behind the rest of the world… but that’s to be expected considering you live in an inherently racist prison colony.

Islamophobic; that’s the new buzzword.

Oh bejesus my new union flag bed spread will upset as few pc folks then :laughing:

peterm:
Is it the new buzzword ? Seems you can’t blow yer bloody nose nowadays without being called a racist.

I think the latest put down buzzword on Trucknet is Pro-European. :wink:

new buzz is stuffocation :- a feeling of stress caused by having so many things that you do not know how to use or store them all

we get a step closer on june 23rd to show just how much the uk public have had enough of political correctness and i guess all those that vote to get out of europe will be seen as racist as we want our lands free from all the floods of people coming here like is happening daily, kick the buggers out is how i feel these days as i am fed up to the back teeth of it all

Contraflow:

peterm:
Is it the new buzzword ?

Not really, you’re at least two decades behind the rest of the world… but that’s to be expected considering you live in an inherently racist prison colony.

Islamophobic; that’s the new buzzword.

We’re not inherently racist, we’re f&&&&&g racist. :wink:

I think there’s a difference between being racist and believing there’s too many people arriving on our shores

desypete:
we get a step closer on june 23rd to show just how much the uk public have had enough of political correctness and i guess all those that vote to get out of europe will be seen as racist as we want our lands free from all the floods of people coming here like is happening daily, kick the buggers out is how i feel these days as i am fed up to the back teeth of it all

Whether in or out of the EU, I can’t see how this will change. Any worker working legally in the UK now will continue to work legally there. People will still try to come to the UK, only if after an out vote they may no longer be stopped at Calais.

Héraultais:
only if after an out vote they may no longer be stopped at Calais.

Why will they no longer stopped at Calais? There’ll still be a twenty mile stretch of water to cross, and any person attempting to cross will still be subject to (French) passport control regardless of method of crossing. Unless of course the suggestion is that the French will abandon passport control at Calais?

classic example of so called free speech was Tyson fury when he said about gay people,the crap hit the fan from the gay community because of what he said[admittedly I cant remember what he said ]WW2 was fought to stop us being under the ■■■■ jackboot,it seems for the last few years we have been under a new jackboot,the politically correct brigade,seems we cant say anything now without the fear of being prosecuted or persecuted by the loony left

Some universities "no platform"speakers who say things that others dont want to hear.A classic case was a twit who wants the statue of Cecil Rhodes removed ,they dont mind having money from a Rhodes Scholarship though,funny that.

the maoster:

Héraultais:
only if after an out vote they may no longer be stopped at Calais.

Why will they no longer stopped at Calais? There’ll still be a twenty mile stretch of water to cross, and any person attempting to cross will still be subject to (French) passport control regardless of method of crossing. Unless of course the suggestion is that the French will abandon passport control at Calais?

The mayor of Calais and Cameron threatened this if we leave the EU but the French government said this will not be the case as this was a bilateral agreement not done thru the EU

Don’t forget if we left the EU we might not be such an attractive proposition for them. The jungle could be relocated to the border with the next best welfare state.

There’s nothing wrong with being anti racist.The problem is when the definition of ‘racist’ gets corrupted to the point where it applies reverse discrimination and/or enforces the idea of ethnic integration as opposed to the idea of friends with fences.IE the nation state formed along ethnic lines as we know it.On that note this ain’t racist and being ethnic English I agree with it and just substitute the words we and our in the record with you and your. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaozOjFzWOg

Carryfast:
There’s nothing wrong with being anti racist.The problem is when the definition of ‘racist’ gets corrupted to the point where it applies reverse discrimination and/or enforces the idea of ethnic integration as opposed to the idea of friends with fences.IE the nation state formed along ethnic lines as we know it.On that note this ain’t racist and being ethnic English I agree with it and just substitute the words we and our in the record with you and your. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaozOjFzWOg

That’s wot I meant CF. I’ve got friends that are different nationalities, so can’t really be accused of being a racist. As DD said the newly made up word is islamaphobia. It’s a bit like not being able to call someone a ■■■■.

It’s a word used to stifle healthy debate, discussion or argument.
It’s like any other ‘phobe’ word used in an argument, if someone finds themselves losing it.

dozy:
I think there’s a difference between being racist and believing there’s too many people arriving on our shores

There’s to many racists arriving on shores…

I am proud to be black said the black man…I am proud to be Asian said the Asian…I am proud to be white said the racist…says it all. im quite happy in my own wee timewarp world of being racist…what was ok 40 years ago is still ok for me now.if someone else don’t like it,then tough.il like what I like,and dislike what I dislike,i just prefer to be honest about it.originating from Glasgow gives us a head start over most places.ive nothing against anyone originating from abroad,until they come here freeloading which I object to.the uk is finished as a country ,it has been for years,its just starting to realize it now…too late.