Different plates

tommymanc:

the nodding donkey:
I don’t know, maybe the Scania slept with the Irlam trailer’s dad?

I (and I expect everyone) was hoping you knew, as you posted the picture…

Ohhhh, sorry, I miss understood. I thought you wanted to know how the truck in my picture, and the trailer in the other picture were related…

I don’t know. Like so many absent fathers, the Scania has probably been hooked up to lots of trailers.

the nodding donkey:
Ohhhh, sorry, I miss understood. I thought you wanted to know how the truck in my picture, and the trailer in the other picture were related…

I don’t know. Like so many absent fathers, the Scania has probably been hooked up to lots of trailers.

Sorry just realized the colors in your wide angled mirror, don’t need an IRA bomb on my doorstep!!!

tommymanc:

the nodding donkey:

Sorry just realized the colors in your wide angled mirror, don’t need an IRA bomb on my doorstep!!!

That the best you can do? The IRA have been out of action for the best of the last decade. And weren’t much of a bother to you before. And you might need to brush up on your history too…

the nodding donkey:
That the best you can do? The IRA have been out of action for the best of the last decade. And weren’t much of a bother to you before. And you might need to brush up on your history too…

Who drove the bomb from Stanraer to Manchester in 1996? And who’s been shooting up PSNI cars and stations since BREXIT… they all come from one place.

tommymanc:

the nodding donkey:

Who drove the bomb from Stanraer to Manchester in 1996? And who’s been shooting up PSNI cars and stations since BREXIT… they all come from one place.

Tell me. I wasn’t there.

Plates to bombs…only on here… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
Plates to bombs…only on here… :grimacing:

And despite carryfast posting on this thread, he wasn’t the one to take it off course :laughing:

Rich262:
I saw this at Tabley lights on the A556 yesterday afternoon. Couldn’t get near the cab to see what plates were on it as he was flying.
By my reckoning the plates weren’t legit.

Ill agree thats a very dodgy looking plate. UK standard colours and font, but I cant see its in any way a UK or any other form of numbering. No country of origin oval. (except for GB sticker on trailer bodywork of course)

yourhavingalarf:
So how does that work?..

Say someone is reversed into and all they can get is the trailer number (which could be pulled by a unit from another country).

How is it possible to trace the tractor unit and it’s driver from just the trailer plate?

need a good BUPA plan. :grimacing: especially the lump of lard doing the 55 ft SPRINT. :laughing: dead on arrival…of the pavement/ truck stop. :sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:

tommymanc:

the nodding donkey:

if you think the IRA have been out of action, you’re very much mistaken my friend. :unamused:

Fatboy slimslow:

the nodding donkey:

tommymanc:

the nodding donkey:

if you think the IRA have been out of action, you’re very much mistaken my friend. :unamused:

They are when it comes to planting bombs (in England, using trucks). I’m aware that parts of the IRA are still active in Northern Ireland, but I’m pretty sure that’s not what tommymanc was referring to.