Delivering to famous people

i once was waiting to load a container from an auction house who were selling off all of liberace s (the piano playing fairys ) house,stage gear and personal effects. the house did £8 million…the piano £3 million,the candelabra did £1 million each,but they couldnt get anyone to bid on the piano stool??

exactly how famous do you need to be before they word it that you were assasinated instead of just killed?? :confused:

I once deliver 26 pallets of car part to Nelson Mandela. It was only as I was struggling to get the last pallet onto the tail lift when the great man himself appeared and pointed out that my notes actually said “Nissan Main Dealer”. My, how we laughed.

Probably.

Whilst chauffeuring in Dublin, I collected Gary Lineker and a few of his buds from the airport to play golf at Portmarnock.
He never spoke once to me when I picked them up, took them to the game, back to the hotel, picked them up took them to dinner, then back to their hotel. I caught him trying to leave litter in the boot of the coach and told him…OY LINEKER NOOOO! He eventually smiled! ■■■. :wink:

the maoster:
I once deliver 26 pallets of car part to Nelson Mandela. It was only as I was struggling to get the last pallet onto the tail lift when the great man himself appeared and pointed out that my notes actually said “Nissan Main Dealer”. My, how we laughed.

Probably.

im still waiting on my…FREE NELSON MANDELA…i send away twice for one when i saw the adverts on the stickers,but im still waiting… :confused:

EBGBz:
Prince Charles at highgrove and Princess Anne at Gatcombe park

Had a parcel for Prince Charles at Balmoral in my trailer when I was at UPS. I didn’t deliver it though, just trunked it to the depot so it probably doesn’t count.[emoji20]

Had to deliver a few bottles. Looks like someone has something to celebrate :smiley:

Im really stretching the famous thing here, but I used to deliver to Allan Wilson vending in Kirkcaldy and one of the warehouse guys is the one and only john rowbotham! Famous in Scotland anyway :laughing:

Eglebert Humperdink and A A Milne - met both

I deliver to famous people every shift :laughing: :wink:

Delivered a load of concrete to Richard O’Brien when I was living in New Zealand, Cool bloke.

shade:
I deliver to famous people every shift :laughing: :wink:

Well you say “Deliver!” :laughing:

I used to be postman to Clive Owen back when I did that for a living, nice chap.

Not delivering but I dye silk and cotton for furnishings for various celebs and royalty across the world.

TJ82:
I used to be postman to Clive Owen back when I did that for a living, nice chap.

Not delivering but I dye silk and cotton for furnishings for various celebs and royalty across the world.

I worked with him on King Arthur.

Inside Man is one of my favourite films he has done. Don’t think I’ve ever seen King Arthur.

TJ82:
Inside Man is one of my favourite films he has done. Don’t think I’ve ever seen King Arthur.

Terrible film, but I earned a fortune working on that!

Delivered a load of catering equipment to an ITV shoot at a country hall in Cheshire when I was about 20. Rick Mayall walked up to a bush about 10 yards from me and had a pee. He even looked at me before he did it. :open_mouth:

sweepster:
Delivered a load of catering equipment to an ITV shoot at a country hall in Cheshire when I was about 20. Rick Mayall walked up to a bush about 10 yards from me and had a pee. He even looked at me before he did it. :open_mouth:[/quote

did you get a hard on :blush:

did you get a hard on :blush:
[/quote]
No, I was bored so already spunked. When I saw him it was on it’s way down. :frowning:

Some Prince of somewhere having an extension built round Sandringham way.
Done the usual HM crowed Charles and Ann.
Tears for fears member had a mansion just outside Bath, can’t really call it a delivery as we dropped his Mrs off as she was a friend of me bit of totty at the time.

Old lady Pilkington
A few people when I did the fitted kitchen stuff
Lord an lady this and that.

Tears for fears,Roland Orzabal or Curt Smith?
They have done well growing in a council estate of Snow Hill in Bath.
Curt lives in America, he used to own the big mansion on top of the steep hill near the University