Delivery to Gaby and Kenny Logans house

Part load of tiles and ceramics,Richmond area of london,very afluent area.On arrival,her neighbours came out with a camera,taking pictures of my truck,which was half parked on the pavement to un load by hand to the house.They accused me of breaking the pavement,but the cracks were old,you could see that.If i parked on the road,it would be blocked for the 999 guys,the thick neighbour said he was calling the council and make the company pay for the damage.Cop cars passed without any problems.The neighbour was fed up with builders lorries and dust from the renovation work at the Logans new house.Londoners must live in a dream world.So much for "love thy neighbour"and “Charity starts at home”.After tipping,i remained where i was for 11 hours off,out of duty time anyway.More money folks have,they lose common sense.He did not have permision to take pictures of the truck.

yep they have lost that

He didn’t need permission to take pics of your truck if it was in a public place.

Albeit the neighbour was being a “Roger Hunt”.

Whos" Gabby and Kenny Logan" ? :confused:
Ive heard of Roger Hunt - used to play for Liverpool didnt he ?

Get this sort of thing every day in London, just smile sweetly and agree with them, it really throws them!!! Chuffin Muppets!!!

Gaby used to do SKY tv presenter,she married with kids to Kenny,ex rugby captain.

She used to be Gabby Yorath or something. Her dad is a footy coach I think. She’s quite fit!

You always mixing with the celebs ,toby ; last time it was Streaker Roe ! Is trucking just a hobby now ? :laughing:

For anybody who don’t know what Logan looks like :

images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en … a=N&tab=wi

Was she a streaker too ?

Celebs get big bucks for opening fetes and shows,would give gabby logan £5000 to open my truck curtains in the morning. :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Part load of tiles and ceramics,Richmond area of london,very afluent area.

Are you sure you didn’t mean effluent :stuck_out_tongue:

There are not many millionaires with common sense but I am willing to give them a bit back in exchange for spondoolies.

do as my mate did.

while some little prick was having a go, big Les got his ■■■■ out. he held his ■■■■ with one hand,had a ■■■■, and poked the guy in the chest with the other.

i couldn’t stop laughing.

i have it all the time when doing jobs like that i always ask them if they want me to stand in front of the truck to get better pic or i’ll say will you let me just guve it a quick polish normally winds them up lol

Whenever someone comes up to me to moan about how I am blocking the road etc I sympathise with them, and launch into a long boring explanation about the difficulties of delivering in narrow roads and how I do my best to be helpful but keep getting held up by people moaning about me blocking the way.

All this with a friendly smile and, of course, I stop unloading, so delay them even more.

Takes some of them a while to get the message. :slight_smile:

Strange how when i cant find a factory or business,the people i asked,have lived there for 40 years,and dont know where such a place is.When abroad,you only have to miss a letter or two,when saying the business name,then it comes to a game of hand and arm waving charades,trying to explain what the factory makes in sign language,at some times,it can be very funny to see the expressions of what you are trying to explain.The look of,i have just landed in my spaceship.