Cpc case studies?

Hi all. I’ve booked my theory test and as far as I’m aware I’m doing multiple choice questions and hazard perception test.
I have grandfather rights, do I have to do the cpc case studies test? If so I need to start practicing :frowning:

Maccer:
Hi all. I’ve booked my theory test and as far as I’m aware I’m doing multiple choice questions and hazard perception test.
I have grandfather rights, do I have to do the cpc case studies test? If so I need to start practicing :frowning:

No mod 2 + 4 tests for you unless you really want to :exclamation:

What you need is the 35 hours so perhaps find a LGV trainer who can offer some of those hours whilst practising for C :bulb:

As you have LGV C1 by getting car licence before 1997 then you can do driver cpc courses now

See this link = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=158818&view=unread#p2559459

I’ve already done 4 out of 5 days in the classroom and I’m saving the last one for just after I pass my test to get the full 5 years out of it.
I saw someone’s post about having 3 theory test and as far as I’m aware I’ve only got the 2 booked. This made me think I was missing something.
I feel a bit better now, thanks for the reply.

Maccer:
I’ve already done 4 out of 5 days in the classroom and I’m saving the last one for just after I pass my test to get the full 5 years out of it.
I saw someone’s post about having 3 theory test and as far as I’m aware I’ve only got the 2 booked. This made me think I was missing something.
I feel a bit better now, thanks for the reply.

Good idea

Better still if you can get hours for doing the C training

ROG:

Maccer:

No mod 2 + 4 tests for you unless you really want to :exclamation:

What you need is the 35 hours so perhaps find a LGV trainer who can offer some of those hours whilst practising for C :bulb:

As you have LGV C1 by getting car licence before 1997 then you can do driver cpc courses now

See this link = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=158818&view=unread#p2559459

Can I just double check that, so if pre 1997 you only need mod 1 & 3 and 35 hours, no mod 2 or 4?

ram_1979:
Can I just double check that, so if pre 1997 you only need mod 1 & 3 and 35 hours, no mod 2 or 4?

Correct