Cornering hero, straight line zero

You are responsible for yours, and everyone else’s H&S Dog. That crisp packet could of distracted a cyclist and caused a terrible tragedy.

Did you report a near miss?

eagerbeaver:
You are responsible for yours, and everyone else’s H&S Dog. That crisp packet could of distracted a cyclist and caused a terrible tragedy.

Did you report a near miss?

Only after finishing these! :smiley:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:

discoman:
Best troll of 2017? Thus far. :smiley:

Oh no. One has to do much better to beat dozy to that crown… :grimacing:

between this one and the usual drivvel from dozy,then it appears to be a battle of wits…between unarmed opponents… :unamused:

if its of any interest to anyone then i was looking out the window earlier today waiting on the kettle to boil and i saw an empty crisp poke blowing across the street…i think they were tomato sauce,though it could have been prawn cocktail…it all happened so fast so i cant be certain…it definately wasnt pickled onion… :unamused:

Do you still get walkers pickled onion? Golden Wonder tomato ketchup ones are good.

I like a bag of monster munch too. Did they ever turn your tongue blue or have I been at the funny ■■■■ again?

A.

Adonis.:

dieseldog999:

the nodding donkey:

discoman:

between this one and the usual drivvel from dozy,then it appears to be a battle of wits…between unarmed opponents… :unamused:

if its of any interest to anyone then i was looking out the window earlier today waiting on the kettle to boil and i saw an empty crisp poke blowing across the street…i think they were tomato sauce,though it could have been prawn cocktail…it all happened so fast so i cant be certain…it definately wasnt pickled onion… :unamused:

Do you still get walkers pickled onion? Golden Wonder tomato ketchup ones are good.

I like a bag of monster munch too. Did they ever turn your tongue blue or have I been at the funny ■■■■ again?

A.

not sure,im still a bit shocked after having to go to the doctors because of a bright orange rash on my hands and clakkerbags…he was stumped as to the cause untill i told him that my hobbies were watching ■■■■ and eating quavers :slight_smile:

im still waiting for someone to answer my call to the police about the crisp poke…thats only 90 mins sofar,so it wont be long now .apparantly their waiting for the swat team to get their kit on and get the van started,and they did mention something about a contamination zone though they would have had if lifted and removed before now as they sent a helicopter to the scene,though everytime they tried to land on top of it,it kept blowing away till they ran out of petrol… :slight_smile:

PMSL at ‘clakkerbags’…thats a new one on me and certainly one to remember… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
PMSL at ‘clakkerbags’…thats a new one on me and certainly one to remember… :grimacing:

not so easy to forget about them when your sitting on them all day… :slight_smile:

AndrewG:

There you go

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

Clackers - Wikipedia

There you go

:smiley::wink:

tachograph:

AndrewG:

tachograph:

The gas man:
Had 2 (incidents) today when a box tautliner came round me on a motorway merge hacking up on the outside as I came round carrying adr load but when it came to the straight on the m/way I plodded past him at 54mph, always a few clicks off incase req
Why oh why can’t they sit back and chill

What was the second incident ?

From what i can make of all this its when he overtook him on the m/way…

OK thanks, I always thought that was called driving :smiley:

i thought it was called progress. :grimacing: silly me. :sunglasses: non event. :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

discoman:

That really isn’t fair, Dozy, was awarded the lifetime achievement award for failure by Truck net in 2013!!! :blush: :blush:

I feel quite ashamed of myself for last night, I did the absolute unthinkable thing I could have done. I overtook a slower moving truck whilst we were both on a roundabout and I used the lane next to me to give the slower truck more room as well. I never saw him again after that. If he is on here I sincerely apologise for being so arrogant and not stopping behind you. [emoji13]

simcor:
I feel quite ashamed of myself for last night, I did the absolute unthinkable thing I could have done. I overtook a slower moving truck whilst we were both on a roundabout and I used the lane next to me to give the slower truck more room as well. I never saw him again after that. If he is on here I sincerely apologise for being so arrogant and not stopping behind you. [emoji13]

I saw that on the news that is totally unacceptable as a professional driver

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

OVLOV JAY:
What’s a box tautliner? :confused:

A container, but with curtain sides. Westlands at Avonmouth use them for peat/soil.

Conan the Librarian:

OVLOV JAY:

A container, but with curtain sides. Westlands at Avonmouth use them for peat/soil.

They’ve always been called intermodal swap bodies. And I’ve been around boxes for 12 years or more. Maybe he worded it wrong. Normally a box refers to a box van, and a tautliner refers to a curtain sider. I can see the logic though

OVLOV JAY:

Conan the Librarian:

OVLOV JAY:

They’ve always been called intermodal swap bodies. And I’ve been around boxes for 12 years or more. Maybe he worded it wrong. Normally a box refers to a box van, and a tautliner refers to a curtain sider. I can see the logic though

Quite possibly, I’ve never actually heard them referred to as either tbh, I just guessed that’s what you were referring to. I’m probably wrong though haha.