shakes head....

Driver rounds a left hand bend, passes TWO cars using the centre hatch markings…

why oh why…

sorry, its unacceptable

Driver uses initiative to keep forward momentum.

Nothing to sea here. Go to your homes.

Too many people wanting to be PC plod these days, count it as a near miss and get on with life :unamused:

was he overtaking parked cars ?

Saves bending that oh so impressive and oh so necessary bullbar. Hang on a .minute isn’t that what it’s for!!!

Give him a break, he was probably checking his phone !

To a car or rigid driver ,the man’s at fault… In an Artic you have to take the room (safely) that you need to manoeuvre… White lines don’t come into play

dockspotter.
I guess that the picture was taken from a car, judging by the heights.
Can I ask, Do you drive a truck?, of any sort?

can’t see why this is unacceptable honestly

SWEDISH BLUE:
dockspotter.
I guess that the picture was taken from a car, judging by the heights.
Can I ask, Do you drive a truck?, of any sort?

I’m guessing from his name he drives a truck - of sorts - just not the sort that drives on roads.

Priest:

This the Internet, land of people offended on behalf of others, and place where “unacceptable” stuff is the fuel that keeps the fires of plobbers burning…

F-reds:

Priest:

This the Internet, land of people offended on behalf of others, and place where “unacceptable” stuff is the fuel that keeps the fires of plobbers burning…

very true :grimacing:

Rog270:
To a car or rigid driver ,the man’s at fault… In an Artic you have to take the room (safely) that you need to manoeuvre… White lines don’t come into play

So why have white lines??

Is this a screen grab from a video?

bobbya:

Rog270:

So why have white lines??

There is no problem going into a hatched area if it is surrounded by broken white lines, as long as it is safe to do so. The driver has made a judgement, and as no one died or crashed I’d say it’s probably much ado about nothing really… As we have no context to the picture.

This thread is a waste of space…when I done my Class 1 I was told this was perfectly acceptable! The lines that this driver has crossed - are they solid white lines? No. Even if they were solid…reduce speed to 10mph and overtake! For all we know he was doing 10mph but I doubt that judging the dust that he’s kicking up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah, whats unacceptable is you actually trawled back through dashcam footage to grab a screenshot then put it online.
Get a grip ffs :unamused:

Sorry, what’s the well-rounded unequivocal argument backed up by irrefutable evidence here? :open_mouth:

we need the whole video so we can have a proper argument, lots of potential for stereotyping; Lunatic Driving with Aussie style bull bars, trumpet air horn, too many lights, I could have a field day, but we do need to establish if he was doing anything wrong first.

And do remember to include a few minutes build up to the incident - in the grand tradition of trucknet we will first need to dissect every aspect of your driving!

he passes TWO moving cars using the red/hatch area

killer on the loose