shakes head....

" Killer on the loose ". Lol. A tad dramatic.

dockspotter:
killer on the loose

A bit strong there. Don’t think he/she has actually killed anyone In your picture :unamused:

I particularly like the way you capitalise TWO, like if it was one it wouldn’t be as bad. Were you schooled at RADA?

Boo hoo get a life dickspotter

F-reds:

dockspotter:
killer on the loose

A bit strong there. Don’t think he/she has actually killed anyone In your picture :unamused:

Give it time…

Night-and-day:

got 1, hoping to keep it

video ready

I think the video confirms the tipper driver is a bit of a ■■■■ :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
I think the video confirms the tipper driver is a bit of a ■■■■ :unamused:

Can’t see it because it’s embedded. Boo.

Maybe not good practice, because these area aren’t often used they do tend to get full of dust and debris from the main carriageway.

but Killer on the loose?

Really!!! :open_mouth:

@Dockspotter Please can you tell us what offence the driver is committing by using the hatched area?

dockspotter:

Night-and-day:

got 1, hoping to keep it

video ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqcB_7bjTE&feature=youtu.be

The video looks like you were either veering towards the truck or you were moving the camera round to film it while going round the corner. :confused:

I have to say that looking at the opening picture a lot of the comments posted afterwards , " don’t know the situation, overtaking parked cars " etc made sense, but looking at the actual dash-cam video in full that has now been posted, (which in my opinion had the OP posted instead of that still, would probably have got a totally different reaction) the driver is an actual knob pulling off a stunt like that

Now the video has been posted I agree with dockspotter, that’s a bloody ridiculous place to overtake, I have to agree that “killer on the loose” is a bit OTT though :smiley: .

I can’t understand why anyone would want to do that :confused:

I can understand some of the comments in this thread though, the picture in the opening post by itself does not show anything too untoward happening.

Where was this ?

muckles:
@Dockspotter Please can you tell us what offence the driver is committing by using the hatched area?

Rule 166 in the highway code

Looks like he crossed solid white lines to start the manoeuvre too

OVLOV JAY:

muckles:

Rule 166 in the highway code

Having now seen the video, I agree about overtaking on the bend, especially as he’s approaching a narrow section there is still plenty of other traffic in front of him and he still has to get into the left hand side of the road which will no doubt be done by a bullying tactic.

If those cars were being driven so slowly that an artic was able to overtake them…

Simon:
If those cars were being driven so slowly that an artic was able to overtake them…

In the vid there was a queue of traffic so seemed a rather pointless overtake. He was driving like a ■■■■ and wouldn’t drive like that myself unless I had a pressing turtle’s head emergency.

Simon:

… The driver should have waited until it was safe to overtake

But what if the driver had a sticking throttle or some other malfunction ? Maybe he/she did it to avoid smashing into the car ? Who knows.

theflyingdustman:
But what if the driver had a sticking throttle or some other malfunction ? Maybe he/she did it to avoid smashing into the car ? Who knows.

That is a hell of a stretch :unamused: