Concord express

newmercman:
Harry, work your magic on the pic above please, an ERF in the same shot as a 290 88, there must be some kind of law against it, how can I admire a piece of automotive beauty when that monstrosity is in the same field of view, Trubrit can you also put a warning on posts of that kind, nowhere was the name ERF mentioned, lucky I wasn’t eating my dinner, I could’ve choked :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry newmercman I didn’t even notice the ERF, however on closer inspection it does have a chrome bumper…perhaps it should be shipped stateside :unamused:

So are they still going then? I remember going round the airport perimiter road by the a30 & seeing a couple of motors in their colours a few yrs ago

hi i worked for concord express for 3 years an flying cargo 11 years flying cargo where behind volvo on the a30 then moved to langley my truck was purple haze that was the best job iv ever had .the good old days thay were. :

hobnob:
hi i worked for concord express for 3 years an flying cargo 11 years flying cargo where behind volvo on the a30 then moved to langley my truck was purple haze that was the best job iv ever had .the good old days thay were. :

Looked abit like this one then hobnob :slight_smile:

Mate of mine called Malcolm Roberts drove for Concorde,out of Manchester,seems a long time ago now though!!

Take it easy,

David :laughing:

I remember seeing them in the late 70s.but came upon this pic the other day.