Compare the UK trucking to Canadian

No better south of the border. I got hit by fast moving shed during a tornado last week.

Great pics of life out here , sort or makes “storm Doris” look a bit naff in the grand scheme .

Pleased I wasn’t in one of these when the storm took them over [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“three year atlantic immigration pilot programs” has skill level c ie. truck drivers …new way in check it out (AIPP). someone might put the cic page etc as my computer skills are a bit … jimmy

flat to the mat:
Great pics of life out here , sort or makes “storm Doris” look a bit naff in the grand scheme .

Fill your boots!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:

flat to the mat:

:smiley: All part of the challenge Seamus , good feeling when you come out the other side and the sun shines again . Life would be boring if it rained all the time :unamused:

I don’t know what all the fuss was about, I left Regina today and the roads were fine all the way home [emoji3] [emoji3]

flat to the mat:

Big Truck:

flat to the mat:

:smiley: All part of the challenge Seamus , good feeling when you come out the other side and the sun shines again . Life would be boring if it rained all the time :unamused:

“Me doth think he protestith too much Billy”!!![emoji41]