Hello fellow truckers,drivers or PTO's

Hi all,
Just joined this site and had a long hard look around some of the threads on here for Canada.
I am at the moment waiting for my LMO to come and then apply for my WP and hopefully be on my way to Regina, Saskatchewn in mid to late July. Going out for Yanke and have read a few tails and the like about them and the way of life in the long haul job.
I myself have been driving HGV’S since i was 23 and went straight on the continent doing spain and the like but gave that the big bullet and moved on to Eastern Europe with the big John Smith Int out of Faversham Kent. Great job if you dont mind being away for long periods which i didnt and have made some great mates and had some stupendous good cracks as well.
Any info good or bad but no whinging had enough of that on the british expats site.
Dont get lost or killed. :smiley:
LOAFY…

Welcome to TruckNet UK.

LOAFY:
…but no whinging had enough of that on the british expats site.

Not much chance of no whinging. It’s a truck driver’s site and the tacho rules require 45 minutes of whinging after 4.5 hours driving. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well i suppose i could put up with some seeing as its a tea break and all.
Cheers LOAFY… :smiley:

Good luck with the move Loafy

Yes, welcome Loafy, an old driver of mine when accused of being a moaner replied 'it is not just a driver’s right to moan, it’s his duty’. :laughing:

Couldn’t agree more. :wink: