Companies doing european work?

Longs is allegedly changing name to whites that’s what name they were advertising jobs under last week so don’t know if it’s him or her that want drivers ,would still be one to avoid tho can’t imagine they’ve changed attitudes towards drivers what ever they call themselves!

All these jobs on offer and there is poor old me having got the dreaded letter from the DVLA today revoking ALL my licences for health reasons. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have you got a link to that toby ?

stev:
Longs is allegedly changing name to whites that’s what name they were advertising jobs under last week so don’t know if it’s him or her that want drivers ,would still be one to avoid tho can’t imagine they’ve changed attitudes towards drivers what ever they call themselves!

where did you see these jobs advertised ?

Is there no scottish firms going over the water

Think I saw them jobs on jobrapido or indeed if that helps rob c

stev:

Ow wll must be true then if you read it in the sun
coz all those fake jobs out there on the net made up by the job centre and then substadised by all the spam con bots a million times means billions of jobs out there and lazy brittan time and great hard work russian NN time again ay!

stev:

I’d drive for Richard again but Loraine :open_mouth: I would rather poke a rusty nail in my eye :unamused:

I saw one of their Dutch registered Scanias in Antwerp on Tuesday carrying a machine. Nice motor!

mc thackeray:

stev:

Ow wll must be true then if you read it in the sun
coz all those fake jobs out there on the net made up by the job centre and then substadised by all the spam con bots a million times means billions of jobs out there and lazy brittan time and great hard work russian NN time again ay!

WTF,are you drunk?

gmccabe13:
Is there no scottish firms going over the water

Yes, there are Scottish firms running over the water.
Several from Aberdeen on oil work, Curries of Dumfries and their local subbies, Millar International from Stirling. There are a few others, mainly small fleets.
Some Dutch companies with a depot in Scotland, FTT and Boon for eg.
Some Irish companies with a depot in Scotland, Boyle for eg

Downtons looking for euro trampers in kent.
Né Charles Gee?

Makavelli:
The guy did explain it all but I only took so much in [WINKING FACE]. They basically run a three tier bonus system so if your willing to crack on you earn the money. The long distance euro lads are apparently earning anything between £600 - £800 pw. Give them a call and ask for Andy Donnelly. They done a telephone interview with me as I live 200+ mile away

is this before or after tax ■■? :unamused:

Makavelli:
The guy did explain it all but I only took so much in [WINKING FACE]. They basically run a three tier bonus system so if your willing to crack on you earn the money. The long distance euro lads are apparently earning anything between £600 - £800 pw. Give them a call and ask for Andy Donnelly. They done a telephone interview with me as I live 200+ mile away

Hi, is that pre tax including nights out?

Do you work there or already gone?

Thanks

It does vary from week to week but I was clearing £500/£600 pw after tax. That included nights out and weekending away! I’ve left now for another job closer to home, running to Italy. Like anywhere the job is what you make it. Some will love it, some hate it. Personally I quite liked the job and the planners where top notch blokes.

grey trucks int Haverhill run Europe