Clubs and Dances, Pubs, were truckers delight

the raven prees heath been drinking there till 2 or 3 am then driving by 4am the mind boggles but cedric would lock the doors and i never had any willpower…

cliffystephens:
the raven prees heath been drinking there till 2 or 3 am then driving by 4am the mind boggles but cedric would lock the doors and i never had any willpower…

Was in the Raven at Prees Heath on Monday.The cafe,not the pub Cliffy :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

used to do cafe northbound pub southbound simples…

Never been in the pub,just the cafes,Midway,Raven and Breckland before it became an Indian restaurant.
Cheers Dave.

Listened to six Josef Locke songs on you tube, what a voice, wish I could sing. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Norman Ingram:
Listened to six Josef Locke songs on you tube, what a voice, wish I could sing. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I can sing Norm…badly. :laughing: The Rolling Stones or Bob Dylan play more my type of stuff.
Cheers Dave.

Well, Dave you cannot sing or me, but I can impersonate some one singing, if I do it slowly, when on the CB a chap who died in his early sixty’s Dereck Cox he always let his lady friends he talked to, by singing when in their range, a old Nat King Coles song, " When I fall In Love", I could do it to a “T” and they used to say " Romping Donkey " I would laugh and say no his son " Curlytops". :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how many out of our lot do you think can sing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Norman Ingram:
Well, Dave you cannot sing or me, but I can impersonate some one singing, if I do it slowly, when on the CB a chap who died in his early sixty’s Dereck Cox he always let his lady friends he talked to, by singing when in their range, a old Nat King Coles song, " When I fall In Love", I could do it to a “T” and they used to say " Romping Donkey " I would laugh and say no his son " Curlytops". :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how many out of our lot do you think can sing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

hiya,
Norm, Iv’e just helped a pal of mine clean out his stable
so I might qualify as being able to “hum” a bit. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
thanks harry, long retired.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
so I might qualify as being able to “hum” a bit. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only thing I ever played was on the linoleum :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

I can play the ■■■■ house door and once did a rendition of Greensleeves on the Himalayan ■■■■ flute. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

I can play the [zb] house door and once did a rendition of Greensleeves on the Himalayan ■■■■ flute. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

And stunk the place out I expect.Heard of a few performers having a stinker,you must have been one Suedehead. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

I can play the [zb] house door and once did a rendition of Greensleeves on the Himalayan ■■■■ flute. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

And stunk the place out I expect.Heard of a few performers having a stinker,you must have been one Suedehead. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Funny you should say that.
"Float on " by the floaters is playing on Absolute 70s as i type !! :laughing:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

I thought they still went to the bottom of the garden your way :exclamation: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

It don’t look as if I will hear a rendering of " Hear my Song" from you lot" :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: is there not one decent singer from our bunch of layabouts :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

I thought they still went to the bottom of the garden your way :exclamation: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

That may be the case but you should see the Rhubarb!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Fair play you can see the logic of planting the rhubarb near the crapper. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
I was once desrcibed as sounding like an angel,
or was it or was it sounding like a mangle ■■.

Norman Ingram:
It don’t look as if I will hear a rendering of " Hear my Song" from you lot" :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: is there not one decent singer from our bunch of layabouts :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As the saying goes . . . “America have got their soul singers . . . and we have got our soul singers” :laughing:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

Suedehead:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Fair play you can see the logic of planting the rhubarb near the crapper. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Saves a few bob on bog roll mate :wink: :laughing:

Nice big leaves,saves the picking of dock leaves or using newspaper.Not so daft these old ones,had a use for everything. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.