Truck Driving Songs

Well I maybe a sad old git but I like listening to truck driving songs such as Freightliner Fever, Phantom 309, Six Days on the Road, 18 Wheels Humming etc, but does anyone on here know of a CD with these type of songs on? Have searched Amazon but to no avail :frowning:

You can normally find these sort of CDs at you local indoor market, although it might meat trawling through the danial o donnell/cliff richard type of thing.

Its worth the effort though cos they are dirt cheap.

failing that, you can sometimes find them in service stations if they have a load they need to get rid of, have seen a tape recently but can’t remember which petrol retailer it was at

mvc.co.uk/common/product.jhtml?pid=30005786

im a sad sod as well but found a good cd called trucking country or country trucking(cant remember as its in the cab lol) its got all the good uns on it. all the best m8

Thanks for that Kitkat. I have ordered one from that site :smiley:

This has got to be a wind up :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush:

Penfold - ever heard of ‘Trucking with the Heathrow Flyers’?

Bloke I work with is / was in the band. Don’t see him very often.

Tracks are:

Truck Won’t Start
10 Years on the M25
Song for France
Sally Jo’s Truckstop
Truckers Dream
On my Radio
Speed Trap
Snoopy Red Baron
On the Motorway
M25 Blues
One Man Band
Parlez Vous Le Motorway
Come Outside
Sitting at the Docks
Eddie is the Leader of the Truckstop
T Bone Cafe
Who Took the Gt out of Britain
Battle of New Orleans
Old Smokey
We’re on the M25
Truckers Christmas

Don’t know if you can still buy the CD - don’t think they’ve done much recently. If you PM me your details I’ll bung you a copy in the post. :wink: