Certas energy fuel card

edd1974:
place I work at are doing my head in with fuel cards . I have 3 now key fuels shell and being given certas energy card tomorrow…
now I’m getting certas god knows where I can use it. does any one have ideas?
can i collect clubcard / nectar points with it?.
guess have dowload another app n see .

is my place only place that chops n changes fuel cards every few weeks? as we dont have a fuel tank at our yard. and whats the point of 3 different cards and being told only use this one this week next week use this one. I’m guessing maybe saves 1 p a litre ?

1ppl is £400-500 a year per truck difference so you can see why. Card rates are normally set for a week at a time hence ‘only use x card this week’

There is a garage near me who bunker fuel, the pump price varies every single day, the fuel in the tank is the same but the price on the open market changes.

When I worked in a traffic office, Monday’s first job was to dip our tanks and get on the phone to various distributors and buy 50,000 litres, we filled our tank and the rest went into the Keyfuel network.

It was a while ago. I was buying at around 31ppl [emoji12]

All certas sites are key fuels and vice versa

TiredAndEmotional:

the maoster:
Lucky you, I work for one of the largest transport companies in the world and we don’t get fuel cards! Un bloody believable the hassle it causes us trampers, I probably do 200+ miles a week off route to go to our depots to fuel up, and that’s nothing compared to the call I regularly get “we’re bringing you a changeover down” and my response is “don’t bother, I don’t have enough fuel for that”. Pathetic really.

I’d be so X about that, it would really P me Off!

I see what you did there! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

blue estate:
The certas card can only be used at Certas bunkers and fuel stations that use it
Luckily we have a shell card as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Certas are on the keyfuels network or uk fuels and have the logo on the back of which you have chosen

It’s basically key fuels .with a different name but should I be worried?
I work for a small tinpot company. 4 wagons 1 sprinter van. 2 blokes in a small unit.
Anyway was given certas card. Was told. Keyfuels have a credit limit. We keep reaching it having our account frozen. So now use this one .once we reach our credit limit with this we will let you know. Then revert back to key fuels. Hopefully by then account be clear . Then back to certas when near the limit… should I maybe be worried?

edd1974:
should I maybe be worried?

I certainly wouldn’t be the happiest bunny in the pasture, but I’d balance that by reasoning that it’s the bosses trainset and perhaps there’s a reason they play fuel card lottery. As long as your wages appear correct and on time then that’s all you need to concern yourself with mate.