Car drivers have found another way to save fuel

I don’t know why but im pmsl at that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its obviously road rage, he has been cut up and just thought to himself ■■■■ it and rammed them up the road. Yes you can hit a car with your trailer and not feel it, you could even catch a car with your under run bar and maybe not feel it. But you cant hit something head on and push it up the road without noticing.

albion:
The text by the clip says it’s the A1 by Weatherby.

can’t believe it’s feor real myself, but at one point you can see brake lights go on and then go off…

look closely 18-19 seconds in you see sparks coming from nearside of lorry, looks genuine to me.

Arclid driver will be spending some time at her Majesty’s pleasure for sure.

gotto admit i would love to have the bottle to do that just the once.

Bad I know but I did have a good laugh at that, no way did the driver not know the car was there, was probrably in a rage and decided to teach em a lesson instead of stopping. A good scare like that is what the idiots of the road need - don’t play games with trucks :imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: form a queue to shake that drivers hand :wink: well done

Driver to Boss: it was erm :confused: broken down in the middle of the motorway, thought id give it a push to Services :blush: :laughing:

I think this is fakery!
The truck looks as though it was still going full chat, & even though the road was wet you’d still get a load of smoke off the cars tyres, untill they blew & then I’d say there would be a good chance of the car rolling.

Lastly if you were in the camera car, wouldn’t you chase after the truck & try & attract his attention. “Oi, you’ve got a car stuck to your grill” :unamused:

it happened to my boss on the 25 several years ago pushed i think was a micra for about 3/4 mile till someone started blowing their horn beside him. just couldn’t see the car tucked under the front lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

have been in that exact situation where a car came from my left straight into my path. I clipped the rear offside wing and it spun to the same position as on video.Was driving an empty petrol tanker at 56 ish mph on motorway was an erf/man standard wendy house .

1. could not miss seeing it thru windscreen.
    2)Had a immediate effect on my speed/road handling etc and plenty of smoke off her tyres and screeching from impact and tyre noise etc.
    3)Once i had braked and stopped car slid a bit further on and spun once facing wrong way.
    4)Women driver had wet herself.
    5)Her fault cos she was gabbing to much to passenger.
    6)car behind hit me and wrote his off and i didn’t even realise but he came as witness for me also.
    Imoa you can’t do that with any vehicle and not notice,either it’s a fake or it’s akin to roadrage :wink: :unamused:

Good to see the brake lights were working on the car though.

If it really happened why hasn’t it been plastered all over the news papers and telly. :question:
Why haven’t we heard about a truck driver being arrested? Why haven’t we had the tearfull interviews with the driver, who is now getting councilling and will be sueing for compensation? :question:

muckles:
If it really happened why hasn’t it been plastered all over the news papers and telly. :question:
Why haven’t we heard about a truck driver being arrested? Why haven’t we had the tearfull interviews with the driver, who is now getting councilling and will be sueing for compensation? :question:

If you look at the date and lack of views/comments on the video it would appear that it’s happened fairly recently. If you were the guy filming it would you hang around with it on your camera/phone or would get bang it straight up on Youtube at the first opportunity? They obviously didn’t stop so the trucker and the clio driver are both unlikely to be aware of this footage at the mo.

Rob K:

muckles:

If you look at the date and lack of views/comments on the video it would appear that it’s happened fairly recently. If you were the guy filming it would you hang around with it on your camera/phone or would get bang it straight up on Youtube at the first opportunity? They obviously didn’t stop so the trucker and the clio driver are both unlikely to be aware of this footage at the mo.

But I do think the Clio Driver is aware of being pushed down the road by a truck. but nothing reported? :confused: Are you still in the Yorkshire area, have you not heard anything on local news media?

It does look convincing though, but it is just the lack of reports on mainstream news media, that makes me wonder.

If you search my posts you’ll see one a few months back where I saw some very long and wide skid marks on the M6 north upto J12 slip, On the end of them was a fiesta sideways on stuck up against a TNT merc. the skid marks were 300 - 400 yards long.

muckles:

Rob K:

muckles:

But I do think the Clio Driver is aware of being pushed down the road by a truck. but nothing reported? :confused: Are you still in the Yorkshire area, have you not heard anything on local news media?

It does look convincing though, but it is just the lack of reports on mainstream news media, that makes me wonder.

I don’t watch the news but you didn’t read what I wrote. Highlighted for clarification for you.

Rob K:

muckles:

Rob K:

muckles:

I don’t watch the news but you didn’t read what I wrote. Highlighted for clarification for you.

I did read what you wrote Rob, and I agree they are unlikely to be aware of the stuff on You Tube, but surely they would have reported the incident? I not saying it defiently didn’t happen, but I would have thought there would have been more reports than one film. :confused:

This video was actually posted about a month ago under a differnet poster but at a different angle from within the same car.

Which one of you was it?

youtube.com/watch?v=caPmw3OVQMo

Not guilty your honour… How in the name of all that’s holy did he not realise he had a new grill decoration. Looks like part of the M25 around heathrow■■?