Cameraman or Driver who's at fault?

I don’t know if this has been posted before but it looks to me like the cameraman is deliberately guiding the driver into a fence so he can video it.

What’s your opinion ?

tachograph:
I don’t know if this has been posted before but it looks to me like the cameraman is deliberately guiding the driver into a fence so he can video it.

What’s your opinion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iJLdNsLBA

Sorry to say but this is really old

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a couple of years old I know, but I’ve never seen it before.

I haven’t seen this one before, defo looks like cameraman done it on purpose , ■■■■■■.

tachograph:

What’s your opinion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iJLdNsLBA

My opinion is that he isn’t “deliberately guiding the driver into a fence” at all. From my own experience, foreign drivers take absolutely no notice of you when you’re trying to help them out a sticky situation and continue to do exactly as this driver is demonstrating. No amount of hand signals makes a blind bit of difference. Waberer’s are renowned for it and there’s even a FB channel dedicated to their [zb]-ups, but any truck with a PL or RO plate can be witnessed performing the same sort of [zb]wittery on roads all over Europe. They’re all useless and have collectively cost the haulage industry billions.

C4rlos:
I haven’t seen this one before, defo looks like cameraman done it on purpose , ■■■■■■.

+1
He wants that phone rammed right up his arse. :smiling_imp:

What was the driver trying to do,where did he intend to go and how did he expect to do it from that road position. :confused: Probably using a dodgy licence if he has one at all.

robroy:

C4rlos:

+1

+1

robroy:

C4rlos:

+1

Very much doubt he could guide it up his own jacksie

Never take guidance from an untrained member of the public.
If they’re not a fellow driver or a “trained” banksman. Just disregard anything they’re saying.
I say “trained” banksman because I’m yet to meet one who’s any good. They usually end up in positions that make them completely invisible in every mirror.

If anyone offered to “Watch you back mate” I would ask them to stay behind and just shout very loudly if I was about to hit anything.

harrawaffa:
Never take guidance from an untrained member of the public.

I’d doubt if a member of the public would have the skills needed to either deliberately put the truck into that situation or to help get it out.That’s what the driver is employed for.As I see it somehow having got the thing on the pavement on the offside he then seems to do the opposite of what’s needed in firstly getting the overhang away from the fence.IE he goes forward on the left lock which will just make matters worse and then backwards on the straight ahead lock.When firstly he needs to go backwards on full right lock to try to swing the overhang to the left and push the rest of the trailer to the right.Then try to straighten up the unit and reverse the trailer straight back after clearing the over hang.

Santa:
If anyone offered to “Watch you back mate” I would ask them to stay behind and just shout very loudly if I was about to hit anything.

I always say to anybody who offers ‘‘Shout BEFORE I hit something, not after’’ as this happened a couple of times in tight spaces (by non drivers) when I was younger…ie Crunch ‘‘Stop!’’ :unamused: