C C C P

A483 near Llandovery .

chepstowchap:

A483 near Llandovery .
[/quote]
Another cracker!..oh how topical :smiley:

Hello steelboy , A483 Newbridge on Wye , cc.

Dave the Renegade:

chepstowchap:

[url=http://postimage.org/
Keith Hi , dont think i have shots of N H James , i have to say i am not familiar with that company . This was a wet afternoon on the Prescelly Mountains , cc.

Cracking pic cc.
Cheers Dave.

Maybe he means n&a james nantgaredig

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

A483 near Llandovery .
[/quote]
[/quote]
Would see them around Blackburn probably dropping at Walkersteels and Bosul exhausts at Bamber bridge , thank you Trevor .

tastrucker:

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

A483 near Llandovery .
[/quote]
[/quote]
Would see them around Blackburn probably dropping at Walkersteels and Bosul exhausts at Bamber bridge , thank you Trevor .
[/quote]
They were big in coated metals pontardulias ,that closed down a while back there’s houses there now that’s why you don’t see them with steel on anymore

Hello smallcoal and Trevor . T D Williams near Llandovery , cc.

chepstowchap:

Hello smallcoal and Trevor . T D Williams near Llandovery , cc.
[/quote]
Hi cc and all on here merry Christmas to you he was most prob going back to yard to swap trailers so another driver would take that to port talbot to pick up a loaded trailer

Courtesy of Ron weatherall I drove this in 1990 when I drove for Tommy lovely motor it was

image.jpeg

smallcoal:

tastrucker:

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

A483 near Llandovery .
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
They were big in coated metals pontardulias ,that closed down a while back there’s houses there now that’s why you don’t see them with steel on anymore
[/quote]
Hi smallcoal and Trevor , thats right coated metals was the former Morgan Rees steelworks . Along with H A Edwards , Mansel Davies did alot out of here . Trevor , Bosal a big customer for MD as i remember , does there Blackpool plant still exists ? Here in the West Mids they did a lot of return loads from William King . regards Keith .

Hi Keith Morgan e Rees had there place next door to coated , they had two trucks Eric drove 1 and Gareth drove the other I will see if Gareth got any pics cheers John

smallcoal:
Hi Keith Morgan e Rees had there place next door to coated , they had two trucks Eric drove 1 and Gareth drove the other I will see if Gareth got any pics cheers John

Nice one John ! will look forward to seeing them , regards Keith .

smallcoal:

chepstowchap:

[Hello smallcoal and Trevor . T D Williams near Llandovery , cc.
[/quote]
Hi cc and all on here merry Christmas to you he was most prob going back to yard to swap trailers so another driver would take that to port talbot to pick up a loaded trailer
[/quote]

url=http://postimage.org
smallcoal, Hi and Merry Christmas to you , this is also T D Williams . cc.

Hi cc Tommy had two mercs this is courtesy of Ron wetherall

This is another one of rons pics of 312. Stripped down visor gone spoiler gone stripped to bare minimum,tdw312y plate ended up on a iveco

image.jpeg

hello Keith , i think the Bosal plant in blackpool is now closed . mansel Davies does a lot of tank work to and from Caernarfon creamaries at Chwilog by Pwllheli , and used to do the same at one near Denbigh , thank you Trevor ,

A470 north of Rhayader .D Delme Sharp,Carmarthen.

chepstowchap:

A470 north of Rhayader .D Delme Sharp,Carmarthen.
[/quote]
Another great pic with a blast from the past cc.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

chepstowchap:

[A470 north of Rhayader .D Delme Sharp,Carmarthen.
[/quote]
Another great pic with a blast from the past cc.
Cheers Dave.
[/quote]

Dave Hi , it was a blast from the arctic ! That was a cold day . This image appears at the request of Maldwyn from St Clears . cc .
](http://postimage.org/)

One for daibootsy . A40 Monmouth .