C C C P

I think Alcocks would come to Shotton sometimes , they probably did Shelton work , Davey were the regulars , thank you Trevor .

tastrucker:
I think Alcocks would come to Shotton sometimes , they probably did Shelton work , Davey were the regulars , thank you Trevor .

Yes we run off Shelton mainly, we had anout 50 trailers on there and our other main job was off a local station delivering rail freight, 6mm bar to Michelin mainly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Telekonsteve:

tastrucker:

Yes we run off Shelton mainly, we had anout 50 trailers on there and our other main job was off a local station delivering rail freight, 6mm bar to Michelin mainly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Trevor Hi , hope you are both well , Hi Steve hope the F88 shot ,brought back happy memories . cc

Yes it did thanks and that Tylers one does, theyre still operating although Malcolm passed away some time ago. They’ve gone like everybody else now just white lorries with name on. That 88 was the best motor Alcocks had. We had that and an older 240 88 that Reg Alcock drove, 2 days one week and 3 the next. That’s when I used to drive it and park my ex Harrisons ERF B series up. We had loads of them and 3 Volvo F7s, 2 sleeper cabbed ones we had from new many moons before and 1 day cabbed sed atki, but they got shot of that cuz you could sit in it and watch it rust. Thanks for the photos anyway and keep ur eyes peeled for glyn john transport photos for me if you would, I run a facebook page for the former drivers, cheers steve :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Aaron yes we are both well enjoying your pictures , and i remember Tylers having Fodens , but didnt recall that big Bedford TM they did coal from south wales a lot , and they may have come to Point of Ayr , Trevor .

chepstowchap:

Telekonsteve:

tastrucker:

Trevor Hi , hope you are both well , Hi Steve hope the F88 shot ,brought back happy memories . cc
[/quote]
Cracking pic on the Kinnersley turn cc.
Cheers Dave.

Dave Hi , from up your way ? not sure about this one .
Steve Hi , will keep a look out for Glyn John, cc .

chepstowchap:

[
[/quote]
Super pic cc,on a road local to me.

Cheers Dave.](Screen capture tool for Windows — Postimages)

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
Great pic CCCP, again, early 38 tonnes when we all modified trailer and ran twins, :smiley:

steelboy Hi , Lindfield on the A470 near Rhayader , cc .

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
Great pic CCCP, again, early 38 tonnes when we all modified trailer and ran twins, :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi all, Mike Pickford from church stretton I used to load his trailer in port talbot nice chap ,that was when you only went up to 38 tonnes

A40 Monmouth .

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
Another cracker CCCP, always ran a tidy fleet Len, and the boys.

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Thats right steelboy ,and often the drivers wore shirt and tie , that mid wales road was used down to the likes of european profiles by Ammanford .thank you Trevor .

tastrucker:

steelboyf10:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Thats right steelboy ,and often the drivers wore shirt and tie , that mid wales road was used down to the likes of european profiles by Ammanford .thank you Trevor .
[/quote]
Len always wore a tie, used to run 4 wheel Seddons, then progressed to 32 ton artic, F10?, and ended up selling up early 90s when TDG took over and all the local hauliers had to 10% to them. :open_mouth: :cry:

[url=http://postimage.org/
A470 Llangurig .

chepstowchap:

A470 Llangurig .

Another cracking pic cc.
Cheers Dave.

A470 near Newbridge on Wye .

chepstowchap:

A470 near Newbridge on Wye .
[/quote]
M&g containers of Barry bought a few of the Raymond’s ivecos I had one when I started there

Dave the Renegade:

chepstowchap:

A470 Llangurig .

Another cracking pic cc.
Cheers Dave.

Owens often seen on this road , they used to do offcuts from AMG up to Merseyside . Loved the Stoke pics cc, regards Keith .