Brakecheck?

Saw this on faceache this morning and the comments to it echo what I thought when first seeing it and wondered what those on here thought of it.

facebook.com/jason.whistlec … 901472277/

To me, the ecm driver didnt do anything wrong. I dont even think that was a brake check. I think he paniced or saw something on the road and just braked.
My opinion is the guy with the dash cam is in the wrong 100%.
Hes going on about the guys speed all the time which indicates to me he was impatient and wanting to sit on his limiter. He was too close and then moved out over the solid white (to see what was causing “this” apparently).
I personally think he made the ecm driver nervous, especially considering the conditions, and he has a cheek saying how disgusted he is with someone elses driving.

The comments mainly agree with my take on it but some defend him and since this forum can be a bit more mature (sometimes!) than facebook commenters I just wondered what those on here thought of it.

I don’t do Faceache, so can’t see video.

Old Scuffer:

And me.

robroy:

Old Scuffer:

And me.

I do do FB, but still can’t see it.

pierrot 14:

robroy:

Old Scuffer:

And me.

I do do FB, but still can’t see it.

I also do do FB and can’t see it either.

Can’t see it either!!

Sorry lads, just realised its a closed group it was posted in.
You cant see it unless you are a member. :blush:

Unless someone has any knowledge of how I could take the video from there to another format to be posted then this thread is as useful as a ■■■■ flavoured lollipop.

Sorry

Edit: Pointless even more now. The ■■■■■ deleted the video because it wasnt getting him the positive response to his own superior driving standard he expected.

The-Snowman:
Sorry lads, just realised its a closed group it was posted in.
You cant see it unless you are a member. :blush:

Unless someone has any knowledge of how I could take the video from there to another format to be posted then this thread is as useful as a ■■■■ flavoured lollipop.

Sorry

Click on the video whilst you are on the closed group, it’ll then allow you to share the video, write post etc. You can share it to your friends and then us lot. Failing that you are indeed a ■■■■ flavoured lolly. :wink:

I can think of worse flavoured lollies, not that I’d want to lick or ■■■■ a ■■■■ flavoured one, I’d be tempted to try a ■■■■■ flavoured one tho!! So long as it’s not sushi!!!

Who does doesn’t don’t does Faceachebook and does not doesn’t unsee the video not appearing on their mate down the pub’s milk monitor?

If all else fails, look the bloody thing up on Spewtube and post that embedded instead.

Like this…! :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
Who does doesn’t don’t does Faceachebook and does not doesn’t unsee the video not appearing on their mate down the pub’s milk monitor?

If all else fails, look the bloody thing up on Spewtube and post that embedded instead.

Like this…! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah thats what appeared about 20 or so minutes after I posted.
He was obviously expecting loads of “you did well to keep your cool” and “send it to his boss, that guy was out of order” comments and when almost 80% of comments went against him he deleted it.

I just wish he had deleted it during the 2 hours between me seeing it and deciding to post it on here :laughing:

Ive tried on youtube but those comments would have went the same way so if he uploaded it there he’ll have deleted it as well