Bradford hauliers

A One transport Bradford depot at North Tawton. Les.

menrid_3cre_m.jpg

lespullan:

Dlo you think he will have sheeted thar load Les :wink:

ramone:

lespullan:

I should have put it on R & S all the way to Devon and not a bale out of place. :slight_smile: Les.

lespullan:

ramone:

lespullan:

I should have put it on R & S all the way to Devon and not a bale out of place. :slight_smile: Les.

:smiley:

BIGGEE:

Nice multi drop load. Les.

635_83_robert_barcelona.jpg

Nice, not my photo, Les.

les-p:
Nice, not my photo, Les.

My brother drove that Les

lespullan:

Not sure if Steven Leake drove that or 1 similar

ramone:

lespullan:

Isn’t that the one Brian turned over on the A65, and speaking of A65 any Bradford photos in the mag. Les.

les-p:

ramone:

lespullan:

Isn’t that the one Brian turned over on the A65, and speaking of A65 any Bradford photos in the mag. Les.

Surprisingly only a few , Bells LAD cabbed Albions and i think a 6 wheeler Trader , there’s another company i have never heard of from Bradford and i’ve forgotten the name. There were some colour photos
of motors randomly taken on his travels too .A F88 A One , H.Baker Merc rigid ,Bower Green tag axle Scania . I will look again tonight you will probably remember many of them , Peter Slater was another and quite a few tankers too

ramone:

les-p:

ramone:

lespullan:

Surprisingly only a few , Bells LAD cabbed Albions and i think a 6 wheeler Trader , there’s another company i have never heard of from Bradford and i’ve forgotten the name. There were some colour photos
of motors randomly taken on his travels too .A F88 A One , H.Baker Merc rigid ,Bower Green tag axle Scania . I will look again tonight you will probably remember many of them , Peter Slater was another and quite a few tankers too

Harrison and Page was the one I couldn`t think of and a MKV Mandator of Leathers too

les-p:
Nice, not my photo, Les.

brillant pics les great mems

Cyril Whitley AEC was in,stopped at the cafes in Ingleton the driver Joe played darts on a Thursday night for the top club

BIBS:
Cyril Whitley AEC was in,stopped at the cafes in Ingleton the driver Joe played darts on a Thursday night for the top club

What page i will look when i get home?

Just found out Lenny Schofield passed away on 23rd Jan, what a great man he was in and out of work, RIP old pal, Les.

les-p:
Just found out Lenny Schofield passed away on 23rd Jan, what a great man he was in and out of work, RIP old pal, Les.

I heard he was ill for a while Les but i didn’t realise how ill. Very sad news a great character .My dad worked with him at Harold Woods many years ago and it was my dads last day a sunday i think .He told Lenny he was going for a pint on his way back to the depot and Lenny should go straight back . I think you would know Lennys answer , they had a couple and back to the yard . RIP Lenny

Another Fielders, Les.

les-p:
Another Fielders, Les.

That looks like Fitzwilliam St with the old UBM Rycroft building in the background. Can you make out what it says on the headboard ?