old firms

looking for old photos of the following
longs of leeds
a-one transport
ainsworth plant hire (batley)
u.f.o universal frieght organisation (woodkirk near leeds)
y.a.k transport (batley)
smith&robinson
brian yeardley
any photos would be great thanks

many thanks jd i have a load of old photos from longs when i did my work experience at school mainly lynxs roadtrains buffalos marathons etc trouble is i cant upload the dam things im not that technical thanks again if you want some pics i could try send them to you

love sponge:
many thanks jd i have a load of old photos from longs when i did my work experience at school mainly lynxs roadtrains buffalos marathons etc trouble is i cant upload the dam things im not that technical thanks again if you want some pics i could try send them to you

i would love to see the old longs pictures. try this link to help you upload or if you can email them to me i will post them on here for you.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35020

hi jd ive put photos on photobucket but still cant get them on here any chance of a bit of help thanks

have you looked at the link on my post above it show phots that aninics has taken as a step by step guide.

underneath your pictures click on the img bar that will copy them then come on to trucknet onto the new topic page and right click then click paste and then your photo’s is on, first it will give you a code but when it loads your topic the code turns into your photo.

failing that email them to me.

abroadley4@hotmail.com and i will do it for you. :wink:

hi jd i tried doing what you said but it stated a new topic page so i have e-mailed the pics thanks

love sponge:
hi jd i tried doing what you said but it stated a new topic page so i have e-mailed the pics thanks

no photo’s have come through yet. :confused: