Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Hi mark sorry did not see you it’s mad the traffic in the mornings hope your mama okay now

smallcoal:
Hi mark sorry did not see you it’s mad the traffic in the mornings hope your mama okay now

Yes she’s on the mend again now mate thanks…you know when your in Swansea next mate ?

This lovely bog standard Abrahams bodied TK.
Of Yeomans…many removal companies had one of these in the late 70s. …80s including me…had many happy trips in one like this portering and then driving her…kipping in the back :smiley:

26227471890_4da656486f.jpg

marktaff:
Of Yeomans…many removal companies had one of these in the late 70s. …80s including me…had many happy trips in one like this portering and then driving her…kipping in the back :smiley:

oh yes lipping on settees in the back putting a brush against the shutter to block it from being lifted in the night they were Deffo the best my truck is off the road at moment leaky roof

smallcoal:

marktaff:

oh yes lipping on settees in the back putting a brush against the shutter to block it from being lifted in the night they were Deffo the best my truck is off the road at moment leaky roof

Lol :smiley: Yes John…when i was onTyler’s work I use to take the cushions off the settees and sleep on them…good days…leaky roof can’t be having that John…insurance claims not good mate :smiley:

marktaff:

smallcoal:

marktaff:

Lol :smiley: Yes John…when i was onTyler’s work I use to take the cushions off the settees and sleep on them…good days…leaky roof can’t be having that John…insurance claims not good mate :smiley:

Never took the cushions off put blanket down then sleeping bag on the suite it’s self ,it been like that since last year only when it rains heavy it’s either the sunroof seal or the bolts where the spoiler is mounted they looking at it tomorrow

smallcoal:

marktaff:

smallcoal:

marktaff:

Never took the cushions off put blanket down then sleeping bag on the suite it’s self ,it been like that since last year only when it rains heavy it’s either the sunroof seal or the bolts where the spoiler is mounted they looking at it tomorrow

Aww I thought you ment body roof !
frustrating that mate when you can’t work out where it’s getting in…are Clark’s expanding your fleet John ?
I notice on the M4 there seem to be more and more of you appearing…nice livery colours to.

Hello Mark and John , it seams to be all late bookings these days , Daf 10t is on the way back from Plymouth today (on/off for my sister) in Devon port, I am loading already and going to Dorchester Dorset with Phil in my Merc, Phil,s motor and Stevens Merc in the yard today , Matty on holiday ,Steven on Robinsons and Henry in the yard doing his counter balance test , I hope it picks up soon .

Mark/John do you get down Carmarthen way much ?

Pickford’s from 1975.

1975 pickford scania1.PNG

JAKEY:
Hello Mark and John , it seams to be all late bookings these days , Daf 10t is on the way back from Plymouth today (on/off for my sister) in Devon port, I am loading already and going to Dorchester Dorset with Phil in my Merc, Phil,s motor and Stevens Merc in the yard today , Matty on holiday ,Steven on Robinsons and Henry in the yard doing his counter balance test , I hope it picks up soon .

Mark/John do you get down Carmarthen way much ?

Hi Steve,
You got plenty going on down on the south coast there Steve…I take it your sister is a free bee :smiley:
Yes always around Carmarthen ?

Yes Plymouth was a free bee , I might need a access check near Carmarthen !!! please :open_mouth: :laughing: please

JAKEY:
Yes Plymouth was a free bee , I might need a access check near Carmarthen !!! please :open_mouth: :laughing: please

Hi Steve…where in Carmarthen mate ?

marktaff:

JAKEY:

Hi Steve…where in Carmarthen mate ?

Hi Steve ,send me the location we do Carmarthen every day and I can let you know mate

Thank you Mark ,John and Jason ,for offering to help with a access check in Carmarthen :slight_smile: , Jason has also offered to assist with assistance when we deliver as I was led to believe it is not good and we might need help , I do know there was at least 15 saddle stones alone and these ones are big, I will post the post code when I know as they now tell me there coming in to store :smiley: which is better for me because it is at least 10x 330 ft containers plus the outside effects :laughing: ,thank you for your help ,I knew I could count on you all .

Jason , where are the pictures ? :slight_smile:

Hi all, mark I think I’m on Swansea Tuesday I will let you know tomorrow :smiley:

JAKEY:
Thank you Mark ,John and Jason ,for offering to help with a access check in Carmarthen :slight_smile: , Jason has also offered to assist with assistance when we deliver as I was led to believe it is not good and we might need help , I do know there was at least 15 saddle stones alone and these ones are big, I will post the post code when I know as they now tell me there coming in to store :smiley: which is better for me because it is at least 10x 330 ft containers plus the outside effects :laughing: ,thank you for your help ,I knew I could count on you all .

Jason , where are the pictures ? :slight_smile:

Hi Steve,
No problem mate…if you should need it checking just PM the address.

smallcoal:
Hi all, mark I think I’m on Swansea Tuesday I will let you know tomorrow :smiley:

HI John,
No problem mate I make sure they are there for you…let me know.

marktaff:

smallcoal:

HI John,
No problem mate I make sure they are there for you…let me know.

Will do I’m up glos today driving an 18 tonner which I hate they got no guts in them :unamused:

marktaff:

DEANB:
Anyone know anything about this company. If they really did go to Moscow and Afghanistan then
fair play to them.

Click on page once.

Hi Dean,
Yes this company realy did go to these places,
What I remeber of Smiths they did a lot of work for Davis Turner…Evan Cook…and many of the big company’s who did not venture to those parts…I think they are still in business today !

Thanks for confirming that Mark,thats intresting i bet the driver could tell some stories. I wonder if he
took a camera with him. :wink:

Heres an old Bedford.

2017-06-10 15.28.46.jpg