Bit of a long shot

truckman020:
you should think yourself lucky,i thought only celebrities had stalkers,celebs themselves say you are not famous unless you have your own regular stalker,is she decent though,or have you actually seen her

not ever seen her

i tried my best to arrange a meet, over a coffee ,but it never happened . im past trying now

i mean if youre sending somebody cards and texts AND following their life + you live locally it seems really strange/weird to me that you dont want to meet. then again thats what stalking is isnt it,following for years on end but not meeting

corij:
i mean if youre sending somebody cards and texts AND following their life + you live locally it seems really strange/weird to me that you dont want to meet. then again thats what stalking is isnt it,following for years on end but not meeting

Sounds a bit like my marriage

corij:

truckman020:
you should think yourself lucky,i thought only celebrities had stalkers,celebs themselves say you are not famous unless you have your own regular stalker,is she decent though,or have you actually seen her

not ever seen her

i tried my best to arrange a meet, over a coffee ,but it never happened . im past trying now

get her ■■■■■■. :grimacing:

I’m being stalked too :frowning:
Every time that I go onto a certain website,I get messages that Mandy lives 10 minutes away from me,and we could use “her place” or summat :open_mouth:
I’d welcome a bit of advice :laughing: