Update on the suffolk murders

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6189409.stm

sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_h … _page.html

dont read to much into that guy. he is a total walter mitty and has been questioned 4 times already. bit of a self pitying type. he is well known in ipswich.

But the thing is that Vicky Hall a 17 yr old. was murdered in the same way a few years ago & also came from Trimley…?

lets just say he wasnt guilty…

how does that affect him later on, as we all know mud sticks. will he still be targeted.

he has made himself a target thats the problem. at the moment trimley is sealed of while they are ripping his house apart again ■■. he is a self seeking indivduale who after his marriage collapsed does anything to be in the papers under some illusion his wife will come back.

Well it looks like he’s done something this time…And somehow I don’t think his ex-wife will see this as a token of his love.

I wish his name was Artie and he had done the killings for a small amount of money. As we now know were he works the headlines could have read - Artie Chokes Five for a Pound at Tesco’s. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Or he was a truck driver & used a screwdriver & we could call him the Ripper… :cry:
Or Kill-a-Bird-for-Christmas ,is it really painless…■■

r slicker There’s probably something in what you say. It seems too easy that he ticks all the boxes… ( What colour is his car…? )

I heard Ipswich town couldn’t play at the weekend…

A dyslexic murderer had killed all the substitues :blush: :blush:

(Well Mr. Coffeeholic started it)

I thought it’d all been the work of a dyslexic santa who’d been leaving prossies under trees!

Either way I’m just pleased I aint in Ipswich, after all its Minus 5

But to be fair at least the police were good with Truck Drivers telling them if they wanted ■■■ before Xmas to hurry up, whilst stocks Last :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okay I’ve got my hat and coat :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

there is a simalarity between him and mr kipling. mr kipling put 6 tarts in a box mind.

TAXI

r slicker

Looks like you were right.

Second man held in murders probe

The five dead women were all found naked
A 48-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the murders of five women found in the Suffolk countryside.
He is being held on suspicion of murdering prostitutes Gemma Adams, Anneli Alderton, Tania Nicol, Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls.

The first suspect, Tom Stephens, 37, was arrested on Monday.

The second person was arrested at his Ipswich home at 0500 GMT. Police activity has been reported at a house in the London Road area of Ipswich.

Detective Chief Superintendent Stuart Gull said: "The man is currently in custody at a police station in Suffolk where he will be questioned about the deaths later.

“Police will not be naming the police station where the man is being held.”

tell me. handford road is closed off at the moment. causing chaos in ipswich. :imp: :imp:

by the way why is this showing no replies and not moving up the list. ■■?

Steve Wright,48 yr.old truck driver working out of Mendelsham. Home every night ,so not long distance… I wonder if he was one of the drivers that posted jokes about the murders on this site…■■
Oh, by-the-way,he has been arrested for all five murders…I suppose he’s swapping ■■■■■■ jokes with Inspector Knacker at this moment… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harry:
Steve Wright,48 yr.old truck driver working out of Mendelsham.

Blimey, I said in the chat room on Saturday night that it was bound to be a truck driver doing the killings, wish I had had a bet on it now.* They should check his tacho charts for extra offences because I’m sure that you have to have taken, if not a weekly rest, at least a 45 minute break between murders.

*Of course he may not be guilty in which case I’ll be glad I didn’t make a bet. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
Blimey, I said in the chat room on Saturday night that it was bound to be a truck driver doing the killings, wish I had had a bet on it now.*

I dont remember you saying that. But then I did have to “nip out” for a bit…

r slicker:
by the way why is this showing no replies and not moving up the list. ■■?

it’s been moved from the PDF to Bully’s Bar, so the topic in the PDF ( that’s the main forum) won’t show any replies after it was moved but will have MOVED in the subject line

replies should show in Bully’s and it should move up when someone does reply :wink:

dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … ge_id=1770

Just a normal trucker… :laughing: