Edge of the City

Anyone see this programme on the telly last week about real life in Bradford and Keighley :question:

Anger management course obviously working a treat as I nearly picked the telly up and threw it out t’window in disgust at how Omar (the Asian social worker) said ‘he’d tried his best’ with that Matthew kid who’d been done for 96 crimes since he was 10 years old. He was treating him like he’d done something good, not bad - what’s that all about :question:. That’s really going to change him isn’t it :unamused:.

Low and behold after his tagging session ended he ended up with 8 days community service for aggravated car theft. What a complete waste of OUR money.

And who would have thought that the small quaint town of Keighley would be home to a massive Asian ■■■■■■■■■■ group pimping 11-13yr old white girls for ■■■■■■■■■ orgies. I found this hard to believe when I saw the programme on the telly about it happening in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago, but on my own doorstep…[/b] :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Get me out of this country NOW :imp:

At least you haven’t got to deal with paramillitaries :angry:

It’s one side of the story Rob, but a programme about the majority of people just trying to do thier best for thier families and friends would be a bit boring.