The Jermy Kyle show

Airing your dirty laundry in public.They get so worked up fighting and brawling for millions to watch.Are they baited before they go on by the production team?
JK is not exactly a saint with his chequered past.

Lol yeah they always seem to fit a certain demographic too. Why people are happy to talk about the things they do on TV is beyond me…

The best tv clip was from Game for a laugh or Beadles About,when a builder parked his van by a quay.
When he left the van,they took it away and swapped it for an identical van.As he came back ,the van went in to the river.He went mental.
Tv gold as they say.
Are all the audience on the JK show claiming benefits?

I recall hearing/reading a long while back that Jerry Springers crew would whip up the protagonists pre-show - when they werent using wannabe thesps as stooges!

As for chequered past, Jerry can hold his own in that dept.!!

Pure panto, really.

I saw an episode over my Christmas break, it was titled “I think my wife’s sleeping with her dad(step)”. I thought yeah ■■■■■■■■ as if and then they bought the dad, daughter and husband out then I thought visible actually. We’re are these people from?.

Not sure where ITV find them,under a rock would be a start.Pond life scum.!

toby1234abc:
Not sure where ITV find them,under a rock would be a start.Pond life scum.!

to quote Frankie Boyle again - “they get their audiences by firing tranquilizer darts into Primark” (can use Wal mart, tk maxx etc.)

Always makes me feel Good about my lot when I’ve managed to see a few minutes of these Single ‘Brain’ Cell Amoeba’s fighting it out on the telly.
Scum, Scally, Lowlife etc, are a few words that come to mind.

Is the downfall of soceity and bad manners due to absent fathers.The Police are not allowed to clip kids around the ear.Teachers used to use the cane or belt.Using fear to rule and gain power on naughty children.

toby1234abc:
Is the downfall of soceity and bad manners due to absent fathers.The Police are not allowed to clip kids around the ear.Teachers used to use the cane or belt.Using fear to rule and gain power on naughty children.

Ah! those hazy,lazy, crazy days of casual assault. As a model youth, I was on the receiving end of an impressive number of slaps round the head from the local coppers - and they used to relieve me of half my ■■■■!

I also recall being swung around a biology lab like some kind of human centrifuge.

Happily, they`re probably all dead now.