Dr Banardos

Anybody seen the new advert on TV regards the way some cretins treat their children. Why does this happen it makes me feel sick and quite useless in my duty as a parent and a grandfather. How does the forum feel■■?

i saw it last night and it hits me in the stomach just like the nspcc advert.

i wish i could get hold of a good rifle with sights and be on a building as these scum go into court :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Well i’ve finally seen it. And i’m not picking holes in anybody, BUTi’m a little surprised that yr shocked by this, some parents would look at that as a clip around the ear to start off with. It’s a slippery slope. I’ve never raised a hand to my kids, in truth, i’m too scared.

She who must be obeyed works with children and says getting social services to do anything was nigh on imposible, even if the mother had written in the childs reading record that she was going to murder him.

there wouldn’t be enough room on this page for me to express my true feelings on this subject…it would include personal experiences to which i keep to myself,and don’t belive in any way shape or form would help anybody.hat’s off and well done to those that feel they can talk about it…in perticular one guy (you know who you are)

andy bilton:
there wouldn’t be enough room on this page for me to express my true feelings on this subject…it would include personal experiences to which i keep to myself,and don’t belive in any way shape or form would help anybody.hat’s off and well done to those that feel they can talk about it…in perticular one guy (you know who you are)

HERE HERE

SOCIAL SERVICES… the service they provide is so haphazard its untrue, when I was younger I think they got the balance about right, but when, as an adult, I was asked if I thought my younger siblings were at risk, to which I gave an emphatic YES, they just bloody well ignored everything everybody said, they were somewhat surprised when my 13 year old sister made me an uncle :angry: :angry: :angry: :imp: :exclamation: :exclamation: The root of the problem is not SS, but the parents (like my mother), who should be at the funny farm.