My New Friend

I know you either love or hate them, and I’ve had good reason to hate foxes in the past (lost a load of chickens and ducks to one) but this is an urban fox. The bloke down the street started feeding him, and he suddenly turned up in our garden and almost came straight to me. He’s got so tame now that he follows us round the garden and would come in the house if we let him. He takes food from my hand and puts his nose up against the window when he wants attention.

100_0264small.JPG

100_0183small.JPG

Never had any problems with foxs before so I’ll say he/she is “cute” lol

Definitely male (unless they have lady-boy foxes too!) Very cute and fascinating having a wild animal so tame with very little effort.

I realised from 1 of the pics you can see his wiener haha wonder if it like Indian lol

I haven’t seen him for a few weeks but there used to be a fox around the diesel bunker in Thurrock behind the truck sales place. He would regularly eat out of your hand and wasn’t bothered about people at all.

Also I stop in a health centre near finsbury park quite regular and if you sit there with the door open a vixen will come up and tap on the step to get your attention.

I think urban foxes have now got to the point where they don’t appear to be scared of humans at all.

Cheers
Neilf

looks very very healthy for a urban fox… used to have one come thro my perants house… every year when she was in cub… used to have cubs in the back of the old sewing factory in the swansea valley and used to watch her nearly every night run over the main road down to the farm… wont be seeing her no more tho as the knocked the site down and there a asda going up in its place… even if she did set the terriers off she was nice to see…