Best or good cool box?

Andrejs:

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:
Can you explain.If buy goodfridge that can set up up to minus 10.But how you keep different product in one box without section.If keep cotagge cheese at minus 10 that…

Don’t set the fridge at minus 10…

But if taked frozen meat from supermarket that in what temperature must keep■■?

Taking meat from supermarket is theft Yoda.

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:
Can you explain.If buy goodfridge that can set up up to minus 10.But how you keep different product in one box without section.If keep cotagge cheese at minus 10 that…

Don’t set the fridge at minus 10…

But if taked frozen meat from supermarket that in what temperature must keep■■?

Taking meat from supermarket is theft Yoda.

If buy fresh meat from supermarket that why need buy fridge which more expenceve that cool box.

If I buy fresh meat and put in my fridge in truck and don’t use it I can put it in freezer when I get home
if I buy frozen meat and defrost it the meat must be cooked and eaten it cant be refrozen , hence spending more on meat
My fridge has paid for itself many times over

blue estate:
If I buy fresh meat and put in my fridge in truck and don’t use it I can put it in freezer when I get home
if I buy frozen meat and defrost it the meat must be cooked and eaten it cant be refrozen , hence spending more on meat

Yes I agree.But how can keep together with same temperature frozen meat and cottage cheese or yogurt?

Andrejs:

blue estate:

Yes I agree.But how can keep together with same temperature frozen meat and cottage cheese or yogurt?

Expensive fridge with freezer compartment buy you must Or drive DAF XF with build fridge you must.

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:

blue estate:

Expensive fridge with freezer compartment buy you must Or drive DAF XF with build fridge you must.

Or work pulling fridges and use the back as your freezer :grimacing:

How about working for someone who thinks enough of his drivers to spec the unit with a fridge in the first, bet there is a fridge in S & K’s office for the desk jockeys milk.

Wrong post :blush: