Best opening line of a song

Can I offer up by way of a start…

Jake Thackray, from ‘On again on again’, " I love a good bum on a woman it makes my day"

The Rolling Stones from ‘Jumping Jack Flash’, " I was born in a crossfire hurricane"

I was running down the road trying to loosen my load, I got 7 women on my mind.
Glenn Frey (The Eagles), Take it easy.

" I’ve got a bow legged woman and she looks good in bed" an old blues song for the life of me I can’t remember who by. Might not be the best but it makes me smile.

If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me-Freebird.

Finished with my Woman, co’s she couldn’t help me with my mind-Paranoid.

Has he lost his mind, can he see or is he Blind-Iron Man.

If I said you had a beutifull body, would you hold it against me…has got to be the best chat up line :slight_smile:

I’m a cold heartbreaker, fit to burn and I’ll rip your heart in two - Guns and Effin Roses

Well she wore big knickers and she worked on a sewage farm
Sweatty Betty, The Macc Lads

kindle530:

Saw them live in about 1989. Mental evening!

You are a lucky man! i never got to see them :cry:

It was the stez is back tour if I remember rightly. Whitehaven civic Hall.

Stez Stix, legend! Shame theyre not still going. Probably too un-p.c nowadays, mind you they were too un-p.c then!

Very very un pc.

:laughing: :laughing:

for those that need converting, take your pick…
youtube.com/results?search_query=macc+lads

‘It’s one o’clock and time for lunch’

I know what I like (in your wardrobe) - Genesis

The best time of the day :laughing:

kindle530:

Read my mind!

happysack:

kindle530:

You got covered in p1ss didn’t you :laughing:

happysack:

kindle530:

You got covered in p1ss didn’t you :laughing:

“Woke up this morning … my ■■■■■ was missing again” - from King Missile’s “Detachable ■■■■■”

“All of your friends are ■■■■■ and your mother was a ballpoint pen thief” - from McLusky’s “Gareth Brown Says”

“Baby baby you sure like to ■■■■!” - from the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion’s “Full Grown”

“The singer out of Slipknot went to Rome to see the Pope” - from Half Man Half Biscuit’s “Vatican Broadside”

“Well, it must have been about half past two in the morning, and just sitting there in the front room, with Carl and Brendan and Adrian. We’re just sitting listening to music, drinking tea, talking about the Palace Brothers, Bonnie Prince Billy, that kind of thing. All of a sudden the room fills with a harsh brightness and in barges my sister mob-handed from Cream. She points at the speakers on the stereo and starts chanting: “■■■■ band, no fans, ■■■■ band no fans…”” - from Half Man Half Biscuit’s “Emerging From Gorse” (It is one line, honest)

“The problem with your brother is that he is sleeping with your mother” Razzamatazz by Pulp to be honest the majority of Jarvis Cockers lyrics are up there with the best of them