Are you addicted?

My girlie says I’m addicted to Trucknet cos I’m on here nearly every night.
Is anyone else addiceted - considering it’s Friday night and there’s six of us browsing this Forum at present?

In am not addicted… Just INSANE

What started as a hobby now rules my life :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anna Sharp has a lot to answer for :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (Only Kidding Ya Anna if your reading this

i think i may be lostpup!!! its the only one i seem to look at now!

Me too! :smiley:

first place i come when logging on… last before logging off…spose i am

Spend a lot of time on t’internet anyway on a weekend, usually downloading stuff or listening to stuff so have the forums in my favourites which I usually click every hour or so if I’m at the PC. Not “addicted” though.

I’m just drunk :unamused: .

Addict? NO!

400+ posts and I could give it up any time I want to!

The fact I have had to join the news team to put on extra posts under a different nickname has nothing to do with it!

I can give up any time I want to… honest… :smiling_imp:

on here at 10.30pm friday night :open_mouth: not addicted…just skint :confused:
as tony would say…mop and bucket money :cry:
new job better money…friday night at 10.30pm on the ale :laughing:

Addicted nope im just scared of REAL LIFE lol

Should we name and shame the top 10 posters■■?

Says she at number 6 … :laughing:

allikat:
Should we name and shame the top 10 posters■■?

Says she at number 6 … :laughing:

that scaresme as i am at number 14 but out of the top 38 i am the only one to have joined in 2004 eeek must stop posting drivel

Well… we could just put up the top 10, you’d be safe on that one metalhead.

May I humbly ask the court for another 100 posts with another user ID to be taken into consideration? :laughing:

Eeek, no way I’m I at number 9. :open_mouth: I’m only here at weekends too :astonished:

I’ve got the “Miggie” boys either side of me at no.8 (Rikster) and no.10 (TC).

Plaggie-bag’s at no.1 :open_mouth: , then new boy AndyM at no.2, Allikat’s greedy and not being content with position no.3 has to take up place 7 as well :unamused: . Kitkat’s at no.4, Neil’s at 5 and my-mate-Mal at no.6 :unamused:

:exclamation: :sunglasses:

Me??.. Number two??.. Nah, cant be… Can I■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Man, I gotta get out more… LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

metalhead

I think you’ve missed a couple there mate, there’s Jonboy@RH and me…my excuse is I’ve been here a week less than you (feeble I know, but it’ll do for the moment) :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

not me, hardly on here. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As the old TV advert said I’m not addicted, I could give it up if I wanted too, I just have a bit of a cold at the moment thats all.

I’m not addicted, it’s just that i have to use a public library PC as i don’t have one at home ( blame the kids for a sky high phone bill last time round!!)
so i only get a couple of hours on a saturday or in the week if i finish early…

and im not even driving at the mo, stuck running a hotel, bar and resturant :cry:
must need my head looking at :laughing: :laughing:
back on the road next winter thou bring it on :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
chris