Im addicted

As the title says, I seem to find my self visiting everyday which can meen only two things…Firstly this site is excellent :smiley: not only for drivers already in the industry but also for the many wannabies and new drivers including myself. I’ve found out a lot of stuff regarding being a lorry driver and the advice i’ve got from other peoples posts aswell as my own has been great, and secondly that my electric bill will be sky high with the constant use of my PC :unamused: Anyway cheers everybody that keeps the site ticking, i’m sure i’ll know all your names soon, keep up the good work and keep on TRUCKIN’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks,
I am sure I can talk for everyone involved in running this site, that it is kind words like this that make the hours of behind the scenes effort worthwhile…

Thanks again
Rikki (on behalf of the backstage rabble :wink: :smiley: )

me too im addicted as well as my posts number will show. dont want to seem a no all though.

Not many days go by when I don’t visit for my daily fix. Great site and good bunch of people visiting.

I’d miss it if it went offline.

Calv

I don’t normally reply or comment on things like this, but I must agree, it is by far the better site than the others, and I have learnt quite a bit since getting my class 1. (Two years march).

Thank you

I’m also addicted and I’m not even a truck driver :open_mouth: (I have got a class 1 licence so feel I can hopefully contribute to some threads)